IGNORED

Mr. Yo-Yo for the Intellivision?

Rickster8

Hello Guys,

So I was speaking to @DaveM about his super cool homebrew game for the Atari 2600 called-Mr. Yo-Yo. I asked him if he had any plans to make a Mr. Yo-Yo port for the Intellivision. Due to being super busy with other projects he does not have the time, however, he is open to the idea of teaming up with Intellivision Programmers to potentially make this happen. I was told (by him) I could post here to put the word out and 'try' to get the ball rolling on this. I've been playing this game on the Atari 2600 the past few weeks and I gotta tell ya, it's PERFECTLY setup for the Intellivision. Using the disc to pull Mr. Yo-Yo Up and Down, using the side buttons to fire left and right, just PERFECT. 😵

I'm posting here for possible Inty Programmers who would like to work with Dave Marli to make this very cool homebrew game a reality for the Intellivision. I've played it alot the last two weeks, IT'S A BLAST OF FUN!!! :P 

I will cite a few guys that I know of here who would know better than me who can be able to put this into play..... @Rev @cmadruga @intvdave @Intymike

Please see the below link of Mr. Yo-Yo for the Atari 2600. Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see this game on the Intellivision. 👍

Cheers 🍺

Rickster8

Edited by Rickster8
Formatting
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Have you seen the Atari 2600 Bosconian clone called Draconian.  It's stunning what they got the Atari to do.  I wonder if the cart has special chips to accomplish that.  

Anyway this Yo-Yo game reminds me a bit of Hotel Bunny.  Maybe it could be Hotel Bunny 2.

Those were my exact thoughts. Get out of my brain! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Have you seen the Atari 2600 Bosconian clone called Draconian.  It's stunning what they got the Atari to do.  I wonder if the cart has special chips to accomplish that.  

Anyway this Yo-Yo game reminds me a bit of Hotel Bunny.  Maybe it could be Hotel Bunny 2.

Those Atari 2600 games using the melody cartridge have a 32-bit risc processor in it.  It's still Atari 2600 graphics.

Edited by mr_me
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ZillaRUSH said:

Mr. Yo-Yo is one great game...play it all the time!   Agree..perfect for INTV!!

BTW - I was actually born in Orange County, CA (Seal Beach). Then we moved to Jersey and finally the Carolinas where we now live...... 👍

Edited by Rickster8
Wording

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...