IGNORED

Wanted : All old cartridge consoles and carts. Atari boxed a plus! Manuals as well. Let’s deal!

Mr Hudson

• 1 month later...

I have an nes cleaned but haven’t retested in a bit. Has power, but no a/v, oem controller and zapper and handful of games. Was missing game door but I’m waiting for another to come in. Also have an n64 w/ controller (stick loose but functional), jumper pak, all cover doors (bought oem replacements) and a handful of games. 
Looking for $ or trade for other systems I don’t have, any cart or disc (ps1-3) based RPG’s etc

I have probably 70 or more boxed Atari 7800 games most with manuals and warranty card but all missing catalogs. they was former store returns so boxes have artwork damage from where stickers used to be, it is all the same like 6 game titles, and then i have maybe 30 or so 2600 games that are the same thing being store returns and the same titles

Edited by lwizardl

1 hour ago, lwizardl said:

I have probably 70 or more boxed Atari 7800 games most with manuals and warranty card but all missing catalogs. they was former store returns so boxes have artwork damage from where stickers used to be, it is all the same like 6 game titles, and then i have maybe 30 or so 2600 games that are the same thing being store returns and the same titles

what are the titles?