IGNORED

Mortal Kombat 2 source code leaked

JagChris

2 hours ago, miker said:

Going with some rival product, eh? :D 

I think I know what you are saying. Why isn't this posted in the Jag forum?

Someone a couple years ago posted about the MK3 source being released in the Jag forum and they got trolled pretty hard. I'm not making that mistake.

And I figured since someone actually was enthusiastic enough to begin MK2 on the Lynx a discussion on the second one wouldn't turn into a shit show.

Edited by JagChris
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

and yet you posted in the Lynx forum that is as much unrelated to the news. 🙂

Gibberish. 

Are you trying to say the Lynx is unrelated to Mortal Kombat news in some way? 

You'll have to make that clear to the guy doing the MK homebrew here.

32 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

I'm aware of that homebrew game, but I consider news regarding an arcade game should be posted in the arcade section: https://forums.atariage.com/forum/18-arcade-and-pinball/

What if someone would want to port it to the PC Engine or the Vectrex?

Thank you for the civil response. I appreciate that. 

I haven't looked at the source code but the video shows art assets which at least could be reusable.

I don't know about the PC engine or Vectrex. I posted in the Lynx forum.

I guess anyone interested could attempt whatever they want. I would think it's a long shot but also wouldn't try dissuading anyone from attempting whatever they wish. 

7 hours ago, agradeneu said:

Neither Miker nor Sage are "Jaguar forum guys".

Yes Mike is, And I know I've seen Sage around there.

Same cast of characters liking the posts. You are from the Jag  forum. And here you are. You don't like a thread, ignore it

Curt Vendell is gone. KJmann. None of us guaranteed tomorrow and we're not getting any younger. . Is this the nonsense behavior you guys want to waste your time doing?

Edited by JagChris

2 hours ago, JagChris said:

Yes Mike is, And I know I've seen Sage around there.

Same cast of characters liking the posts. You are from the Jag  forum. And here you are. You don't like a thread, ignore it

Curt Vendell is gone. KJmann. None of us guaranteed tomorrow and we're not getting any younger. . Is this the nonsense behavior you guys want to waste your time doing?

Well it could be that Lynx guys are posting from time to time in the Jaguar forum you know? And maybe it is possible they know what you are doing there.

The thing is: you either are completely clueless or cognitive dissonance is the reason for you to deny reality in the most bizarre ways:

Miker is the Lynx music guy, who did music for the MK port and countless other Lynx games BTW, and sage is one of the Lynx coding gurus.

There you have it. Don't loose your mind!

Attacking/dismissing Lynx devs if you want them to port MKII for you does not sound like a reasonable plan? 

Look, your post tells me you are in some kind of trouble, not sure if picking up fights like this will improve matters.

Edited by agradeneu
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, agradeneu said:

Well it could be that Lynx guys are posting from time to time in the Jaguar forum you know? And maybe it is possible they know what you are doing there.

What I'm doing there? I do believe you were the one carrying on much like this as usual in the Jag forum when someone crowned you the King of something or other by a country mile? Well looks like you're going for 5-10 country miles.

Hail To The King.

There you have it. Don't loose your mind!

Attacking/dismissing Lynx devs if you want them to port MKII for you does not sound like a reasonable plan,eh? 

I attacked nobody. All i did was post a link about the MK2 source being released. I didn't demand or expect anything. Maybe hoped for a fun discussion. Nothing more.

Cognitive Dissonance. Jesus.

Back into the silence you go Your Majesty.

Edited by JagChris