IGNORED

Emulating "Party Mix"

whbinder

I'm trying to set up "Party Mix" and I'm running into a little problem. The game loads fine and I can play the first of five games without issue. The manual says to switch games involves several steps starting and stopping the tape itself (the "Select Option" only chooses options within each game)

Does anyone know how to start the other four games? I'm using Stella (and occasionally the Stella Core in Retroarch) but would be willing to use another emulator if need be.

Thanks

The minigames in Party Mix are 'seperate' games that are loaded off the cassette tape depending on where you fast forward the tape to.

As far as Stella goes, they can be loaded as seperate ROMs, no need to combine them you have to for a multi-load title Survial Island.

Sweat! is also a seperate games tape as well...

36 minutes ago, whbinder said:

Interesting I've never seen these as separate roms. Only a single .a26 or .bin file. Are you suggesting Tug of War (for example) exists as a separate file? I'll have to track those down. Thanks for the info.

You can find them here:
http://www.atarimania.com/rom_collection_archive_atari_2600_roms.html

8)