Zombies ate my Neighbors $100

IMG_1409.JPG

IMG_1410.JPG

Edited by silentshadow56
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Shawn said:

NOT ON ATARIAGE!

I'm confused...this is the second sales post that I've marked as "sold" and this is the second time someone commented afterwards that the transaction did not occur on AtariAge.

Do I need to post a picture of the PayPal transaction to prove that the sale occurred elsewhere? Is there someone I'm supposed to be informing when I make a sale? Please let me know so I can make sure I'm following the rules!

21 hours ago, silentshadow56 said:

I'm confused...this is the second sales post that I've marked as "sold" and this is the second time someone commented afterwards that the transaction did not occur on AtariAge.

Do I need to post a picture of the PayPal transaction to prove that the sale occurred elsewhere? Is there someone I'm supposed to be informing when I make a sale? Please let me know so I can make sure I'm following the rules!

You are posting ridiculously priced items nobody on AtariAge would ever want nor will they ever buy from you. You say they are sold, That's great! NOBODY CARES.  Keep posting to the place(s) where you sold them cause AtariAge isn't the place for it. How you have not gathered that by the lack of interest, lack of sales and very poor user response to your marketplace listings on this forum is the only thing that is confusing here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Shawn said:

You are posting ridiculously priced items nobody on AtariAge would ever want nor will they ever buy from you. You say they are sold, That's great! NOBODY CARES.  Keep posting to the place(s) where you sold them cause AtariAge isn't the place for it. How you have not gathered that by the lack of interest, lack of sales and very poor user response to your marketplace listings on this forum is the only thing that is confusing here.

Smash TV

11 hours ago, Shawn said:

You are posting ridiculously priced items nobody on AtariAge would ever want nor will they ever buy from you.

Basically every single post this guy has ever made has been related to flipping some overpriced bullshit in this forum. The fact that he's justifying his bullshit prices with fraudulent WATA ratings could be construed as crossing the line between "filpper" and "scammer". AtariAge users are not stupid. He should probably just stick to ripping off Weebs on fleaBay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vyvyan B. said:

Basically every single post this guy has ever made has been related to flipping some overpriced bullshit in this forum. The fact that he's justifying his bullshit prices with fraudulent WATA ratings could be construed as crossing the line between "filpper" and "scammer". AtariAge users are not stupid. He should probably just stick to ripping off Weebs on fleaBay.

Smash T.V. 1992 Acclaim - Flying Edge - Probe - Williams : Free Borrow &  Streaming : Internet Archive

18 hours ago, Shawn said:

If nobody cares then why are you still responding? This is all very confusing! 

I'll just make sure to keep you up to speed with everything I'm posting and when it sells, hopefully this eliminates any confusion!

Thanks for the insight!

9 hours ago, Vyvyan B. said:

Calling bullshitters out on their bullshit the way to deal with them. Doing otherwise just encourages more bullshit.

If you don't like the guy's prices, or what he's selling, or you just don't like the guy period for whatever reason...then steer clear.  For someone who's been at AA not even six months, you hardly have enough time here to be calling anyone out for being a "bullshitter" or anything else.  And if you haven't dealt with him directly, calling him a scammer is over the top.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Psionic said:

For someone who's been at AA not even six months, you hardly have enough time here to be calling anyone out for being a "bullshitter" or anything else.

And just what are the requirements for calling out an obvious bullshit artist on their bullshit, or anything else oh omnipotent one? 5 years? 10 years?? 20??? 🙄

Wow. Just wow. My parents obviously didn’t teach me correctly. I’ve been using the bathroom but apparently I’m supposed to shit on other people’s threads. Silly me.

14 hours ago, Vyvyan B. said:

Calling bullshitters out on their bullshit the way to deal with them. Doing otherwise just encourages more bullshit.

This is why we have moderators. If something does not belong here they will delete it. I didn’t see a mod lock this thread.

I’m sure they will now.

OP didn’t do anything wrong other than list some thing that would not sell here. He would’ve found that out eventually. There’s no one here who’s not an adult and would not be able to take care of themselves. Thank you and good night.

A562CA4D-FD87-4AF4-BDF3-CE287B1C58D1.gif

Edited by ClassicGMR
  • Like 1