IGNORED

Wii U eShop Digital MUST HAVES!

Zap1982

Sooooo...

With the Wii U eshop closing in just over a month, I got thinking.. is there anything that is really worth buying before it vanishes into the abyss forever? I have a decent Wii U library already so I am content if there isn't but are there any digital only obscure must have gave games that I should snap up? Perhaps some hidden Indie gems? 

I am only thinking of exclusives really but generally curious to what you all think. 🤗

• Like 1

5 hours ago, homerj said:

I’d say Devil’s Third.  Not an amazing game but definitely not bad.  It’s still a little pricey as far as eshop games but nowhere near what a physical copy goes for.  

I have Devils Third as physical and always found it quite fun.

You just reminded me of Project Zero: Maiden of Blackwater though! That's much cheaper as digital than physical and whilst now a multiplatform title, the Wii U has game pad features (mainly using it as the camera) that will have been stripped out in later released.

Axiom Verge is pretty sweet, if you don't have it already. I gave up waiting for a physical edition and bought it on a sale.

Not sure what's "must have". There are some DLCs I'm contemplating, but I'm not sure if I need them...Mario Kart 8's DLC was awesome, but BotW was kind of disappointing.

Hyrule Warriors has a LOT of DLC...it's a little overwhelming, especially since my wallet is not unlimited ¬_¬

I've been more worried about the 3DS eShop, honestly.