IGNORED

Highly Desired IC Chips STIC, CPU, & RAM For Sale

walldog1

This is just a heads up. Some of you know my health is failing me. If a miracle doesn't happen in the next week or so, I have 7 good used & tested full sets of IC Chips that I will part with. Can't take them with me.

Everybody is always looking for the 3 most desired, hard to find 9600, 8900, & 1610. You can spend $60-$70 on a "for parts" console and hope those IC Chips are good. These are tested & good. Asking $20 each plus about $3.40 for shipping.

I also have 6 Brand New GI Sound Chips manufactured in 2017. These also fail quite regularly. $20 also. All other removable IC Chips are for sale $10, also tested good.

If you are interested, message me to put you on the list so you know you can purchase when they officially go up for sale. Those 3 Chips may go fast.

I also have some new controller Mylar tri-folds for $17 and this includes shipping. Lastly, I have 5 refurbished INTV 2609's. There are 2 listed in the for sale forum for more info. Use rebuilt, refurbished for tags to find them.

I'll miss all you wonderful folks on AA. Great Website

Mark DeWall

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 1/15/2023 at 7:20 PM, walldog1 said:

This is just a heads up. Some of you know my health is failing me. If a miracle doesn't happen in the next week or so, I have 7 good used & tested full sets of IC Chips that I will part with. Can't take them with me.

Everybody is always looking for the 3 most desired, hard to find 9600, 8900, & 1610. You can spend $60-$70 on a "for parts" console and hope those IC Chips are good. These are tested & good. Asking $20 each plus about $3.40 for shipping.

I also have 6 Brand New GI Sound Chips manufactured in 2017. These also fail quite regularly. $20 also. All other removable IC Chips are for sale $10, also tested good.

If you are interested, message me to put you on the list so you know you can purchase when they officially go up for sale. Those 3 Chips may go fast.

I also have some new controller Mylar tri-folds for $17 and this includes shipping. Lastly, I have 5 refurbished INTV 2609's. There are 2 listed in the for sale forum for more info. Use rebuilt, refurbished for tags to find them.

I'll miss all you wonderful folks on AA. Great Website

Mark DeWall

Very sorry to read about your health Mark. Stay positive. Were all pulling for a full recovery for you here on A.A.

tenor.gif

• Like 3