IGNORED

Season 13 ~ Major League Tournament

Vocelli

Sky Jinks: 2:16.92

Gremlins: 264410

Improvements on both games. 

I've wondered if a custom joystick which wires the fire button backwards would work better for games like Sky Jinks (such that pressing the button applies the breaks rather than accelerates).

Gremlins is a real endurance game.  Once getting to 100k or so, I don't think the difficulty ramps up, but the game requires intense concentration and provides few breaks.

image.thumb.jpeg.30bc9f7c7206e23ef8600c4c6b4e068e.jpegimage.thumb.png.90a446e0fc9f63093eb662cad7de5b70.png

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Vocelli said:

After 1 week of play... All I can say is WOW!

Incredible scores!

Yes, some fantastic play all round. For context, my Gemlins score would have topped the charts in the main round, but given the way things are going there's no guarantee that it will be enough even for the top half in this tourney!. It seems the tourney is again doing it's thing of bringing out the best in all the players. Thanks to @Vocelli for designing the three strikes tourney for last season (a big improvement on the old format imho), and for refining it further this season so it works just right.

And in that spirit, here's a score for Vanguard. I must admit that I was hoping this one wouldn't get picked as for some reason I really struggle with it. I've slightly improved my main round score, but this is already below the strike line. With limited time to play this week, I now have to make a choice between trying to improve this one enough to give myself a chance (which may well not be enough anyway!), or just "taking  the strike" on this one and trying to improve on Gremlins.

Anyway, that's enough from me, here's a (not good enough!) score:

image.thumb.png.f415604021b5aa6c15236cae255f2c48.png

Edited by Jasonhrb
  • Like 2