IGNORED

2600 cuttle cart on ebay(not mine)

mr.bill

7 hours ago, MockyLock said:

It will certainly reach a crazy final price.

Being that the Harmony Encore is available, is there any reason people want this apart from the fact that it's old and no longer in production?  I know why Andrew Davie wants one, but for anyone else, is there some specific appeal I'm not aware of?

1 hour ago, Psionic said:

Being that the Harmony Encore is available, is there any reason people want this apart from the fact that it's old and no longer in production?  I know why Andrew Davie wants one, but for anyone else, is there some specific appeal I'm not aware of?

Unobtanium. Because.

22 hours ago, Andrew Davie said:

Got my eye on it - but almost US$80 shipping - meh.

Only $15 shipping to me (and I am sure it's similar to other US locations), so if you buy it, I am sure you can find someone in the USA who is willing to receive it then reship to you for much less than $80 total.

But, caveat emptor with this seller, I have bought from him before. I always got my items, but he ships video games via media mail and there is a good potential that USPS will notice this and hold the package for ransom, and charge the receiver of the package, not the seller. This happened to me the last time I ordered from him.

On 1/25/2023 at 5:47 AM, batari said:

Only $15 shipping to me (and I am sure it's similar to other US locations), so if you buy it, I am sure you can find someone in the USA who is willing to receive it then reship to you for much less than $80 total.

But, caveat emptor with this seller, I have bought from him before. I always got my items, but he ships video games via media mail and there is a good potential that USPS will notice this and hold the package for ransom, and charge the receiver of the package, not the seller. This happened to me the last time I ordered from him.

TY for the heads-up!