IGNORED

[SOLD] UNITREX VIDEO-PRO Vintage Classic Video Game Pong VERY RARE! NEVER USED!!

lplp

Hello! I am offering for sale a UNITREX VIDEO-PRO video game console from 1977. This was one of the original "Pong" games and features 4 game options: Tennis/Practice/Squash/Hockey. This game has never been played with or even removed from the box as far as I can tell. The outer box does have wear and some creasing on it as it is over 45 years old. When I opened the box top for the inside photo, I could see that the batteries are still unused but past their shelf life, so it would likely require new batteries.
Since this game has never been used, I cannot absolutely guarantee that it works, but I can't see any reason why it wouldn't.
The adapter for these old games used to hook into the back of the old tv antennae, so this would also require the purchasing of an inexpensive adapter if you wanted to play it on a current tv. I believe it is called an RCA to F adapter. Please check into that before purchase if you plan on opening and playing this game.
Please check all pictures carefully for further details on the condition of the game and please ask any further questions that I may be able to help with as far as the condition of the game.
Asking price for this unit is $64 (along with actual shipping cost to where you are)

20221202_160051.jpg

20221202_160108.jpg

20221202_160115.jpg

20221202_160125.jpg

20221202_160139.jpg

20221202_160152.jpg

Edited by lplp
Sold