IGNORED

E.mul T.wo emulator for developers

alekmaul

10 hours ago, Captain Cozmos said:

I have pretty much everything in the archive up to the last month or so.
Can you make a new snapshot of the changes like the ones from 1-22-2022?

You have made so many changes there would no way to be able to keep up without downloading the entire thing just to mirror everything that you have done.
Great work BTW...

The Compilation ZIP Archives from 01-22-2022 only contain the ADAM software image files and ColecoVision ROM image files. Everything else on the ADAM Archive is not in these files.

I have a lot of disk and rom images to clean up and add over the coming months and then there will be minimal further additions to be made… at which time, I will update the Compilation ZIP files.

Sorry, you’ll have to check the Day Updates for the time being.

2 hours ago, NIAD said:

The Compilation ZIP Archives from 01-22-2022 only contain the ADAM software image files and ColecoVision ROM image files. Everything else on the ADAM Archive is not in these files.

I have a lot of disk and rom images to clean up and add over the coming months and then there will be minimal further additions to be made… at which time, I will update the Compilation ZIP files.

Sorry, you’ll have to check the Day Updates for the time being.

I'm not sorry, you are doing great work.
All of this would go to the wind if someone did not hold the torch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, alekmaul said:

new progress in F18A support

image.thumb.png.d56b1be2eebe46f29fed2fa17df242b4.png

enter "RUNNINGMAN" at the continue screen if you want to test f18a smooth scrolling which also uses some custom code to "TMS9900-based “GPU” processor that can execute programs in VRAM"

1 to try again

2 to exit

pull down to duck

fire 1 to jump

fire 2 to punch

f18a mode is not enough clear for me.

what do you want exactly ?

if it is playing games with F18A support like DEAD TOMB, yes you can play it, it works (except the scrolling part that I need to improve).

Playing game like Circus or Canyon Bomber in F18A mode, yes you will be able to play them too.

If you know other games with F18A support, don't hesitate to PM me, I will try to test them to know if they work.

Also, I post again my question :

I'm in search of Text mode (40x24 M3 M2 M1 001) and text mode 80 examples for F18A/TMS, to help me debugging the graphic part of emulator

If you know where I can test such rom, please contact me ;) !

12 hours ago, alekmaul said:

If you know other games with F18A support, don't hesitate to PM me, I will try to test them to know if they work.

As far as I know, Opcode Games and Leo Brophy are the only programmers that have added support for the F18A's enhanced abilities to their games, besides Dead Tomb. These are some that I know of, but the roms are not freely available:

Bosconian

Tank Battalion

Tank Mission

Warp Warp

On 3/7/2023 at 8:54 PM, NIAD said:

Bosconian

Tank Battalion

Tank Mission

Warp Warp

22 hours ago, alekmaul said:

you're sure you're not talking about SGM instead of F18A @NIAD ?

Regarding F18A, you can also add my games : Circus and Canyon Bombers.

And, for developers, my library PVColLib ;)

Of the four games listed, Tank Mission DOES NOT require the SGM, but the other three do. Aside from that, they all play normally without enhanced graphics and sprites (ie: single colored sprites), but if an F18A is installed in the CV / ADAM or played on the Phoenix, enhanced graphics / sprites are used.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just noticed something. I'm finding if i'm holding right to make a character move then switch opposite to go left there is a long delay before it starts to move in the opposite direction.  same going left then right.  the same game in another emulator switches the direction faster.

it doesn't happen everytime but fairly often. windows sticky keys maybe? i dunno.   

Tested it on quest for the golden chalice and a few other games with a walking character.

Edited by digress
  • Like 1