IGNORED

Need some advice on protecting my Lynx games, with an acrylic 0.5mm case

WesleyrpgAust

Hey all

After receiving a copy of Ninja Gaiden from the UK with a badly damaged box, i wasn't expecting the game inside the box to survive, but thanks to a generous amount of bubble wrap and a acrylic case, the Ninja Gaiden arrived unscathed.

I've decided that i want to protect ALL of my games with the same acrylic case or something similar and i was wondering is there a specific case that is perfect for the standard Lynx boxes with no sloppyness on the sides or the top?

If someone could point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated!

Thanks

I saw they sell Lynx box protectors on ebay from the U.K. but I wonder if someone sell these within the EU? @Fadest have you ever thought about selling only box protectors? It would be nice to protect at least some favorite Lynx game boxes. There was quite a lot of nice box art for the lynx games, so it could be fun to put some of them on the shelf.

Edited by Turbo Laser Lynx

Box Protector Shop in Netherlands is what you are looking for ;)

https://www.boxprotectors.nl/

These are the ones I am using for adding extra protection to the Yastuna Games during shipment. 

If you buy a 250 batch, you should be OK for the whole Lynx library ;)

i must be at my 3rd big order from them, also use them for GB, and I have put my console box inside their protective box also. 

And they have nice box for loose 2600 cartridges, I should make pictures when I will be back home...

Edited by Fadest
  • Thanks 2

The ones from k-retro are pretty great.

0.3mm sounds a bit low, but the angles are surprisingly sturdy, and the fact that they fit perfectly actually adds to the protection.

They aren't exactly designed to protect from high pressure though, but when it comes to random shocks and scratches, they don't disappoint.

Edited by xhul