IGNORED

A good source for box contents / unboxing video & images?

T.A.P.

My father gave me his entire A8 collection when he moved to Florida. There are a ton of machines, and boxes of disk drives, tape drives, and other accessories, but he didn't really label anything or keep it sorted.

I'm planning to get rid of at least some of it, but I want to try to make sure I put the right power supplies/cables/etc with the right items.

Does anyone have a good source listing or showing the box contents that came with the various Atari 8-bit computers and there accessories?

Like, which machines came with RF cables, or monitor cables, which AC adapters go with what, etc.

It's the collection from this old thread:

It's pretty much all still just sitting in my apartment since I posted that. Work and life have just kept me from really doing anything with this stuff.

Edited by T.A.P.

I'd probably upload images of all the power supplies together, then all the computers, and all the drives, plus anything else and pop them here. Myself or anyone else can easily drop it into an art prog on a computer /laptop and just annotate/identify in the images as to which power supply goes with which machine or peripheral and others can chime in if they know better. Generally some Atari computers (and some peripherals) shared the same psu. For example there is a 9v psu which came with the Atari 800 tank which work with the Atari 400 computer, the 1050 and 810 series disk drives and the 850 interface. And equally a lot of XL/XE Atari computers share the same power supply, (ie the 600XL, 800XL, 65XE, 130XE and 800XE can all use the same 7pin DIN power supply. 

Edited by Beeblebrox