IGNORED

The end of an era... THANK YOU Team Pixelboy!

TPR

The end of an era…

321748155_855146738932702_1948618701137381385_n.thumb.jpg.6b86b95d39844aad53517a4e0ce5048e.jpg

Here are the final three ColecoVision homebrew releases from Team Pixelboy.

Their first game was released in 2010, and since then we have seen nearly 100 homebrew games published from them! Most of them, really ALL OF THEM, as good as the original ColecoVision legacy library, if not better!

Team Pixelboy’s retirement was announced a few years ago, and these three are the last published games.

Huge THANK YOU to all those years and fantastic games!  I will continue playing them for many years to come!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

As a beta-tester on some of the Team Pixelboy titles, let me say it was an honor and privilege to help out with some of these games. Team Pixelboy's quality...from the games, right down to the boxes and instruction manuals was top notch. It's sad to think there will be no more new Team Pixelboy releases moving forward. But also, having been involved in a small way, I know how much work was put into each project...more than I could certainly handle. After almost 100 games, I can't blame Pixelboy for hanging up the joystick!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, evg2000 said:

Hopefully mine arrives Monday.
I think I have most, if not all of the release he did.

Your package was shipped a while ago, so you could receive it soon. I should mention that this isn't the case for the majority, however, as I still have over 80 packages to prepare and ship. And I only have time to make one trip to the post office each day, and I can only ship roughly 12 packages per visit, so this week is going to be another busy one for me. But all packages will eventually be shipped, of course. :)

• Like 4

As somebody who has missed out on literally all of these games because this marks the first year that I've finally repaired my Colecovision and am getting into the back catalog and community... I'd love to buy a "definitive collection" ROM pack of the full set if that ever becomes a thing!

Around 100 titles released seems easily to be the most ambitious indie developer around! Congrats and thank you.

Edited by MattPilz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MattPilz said:

As somebody who has missed out on literally all of these games because this marks the first year that I've finally repaired my Colecovision and am getting into the back catalog and community... I'd love to buy a "definitive collection" ROM pack of the full set if that ever becomes a thing!

Around 100 titles released seems easily to be the most ambitious indie developer around! Congrats and thank you.

Almost all Team pixelboy roms have been released for free.  you will find them on this forums , if you search for all 25th december post from Pixelboy for about the last 10 years. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1