IGNORED

Selling TI stuff (I hope this is the right forum)

Johns1124

I'm looking into selling some of my old TI stuff from the 80's. I plan on putting it on ebay, but at the same

time I *Really* would like it to go to a good home. Someone who will take care of it. When I do put them up

would it be ok to let folks know here so they can bid. I know enthusiasts would be the best purchasers for it.

Some of what I have is (I believe) quite rare and a collector would like. 

Please let me know if its ok..

Thanks,

John

• Like 1

To start with accessories.

CorComp 9900 Expansion system with 32k

Milton Bradley MBX system with Joystick and Headset w/ 5 games; Bigfoot, Superfly, Baseball, Space Bandits, and sewer mania

Triton Turbo XT box. You know the box that turned your TI into a IBM compatiable system. I dont have the bridgebox but I do have the convert box that you plugged into the TI.

This is to start. I have the TI itself, 3 Cart Changer, A disk unit with 2 drives (Heavy, but worked with the Corcomp)

Tons of games, 2x Assembly boxes, Logo, Multiplan and a few others. I plan on starting with the top 3 and then work down to the commons.

I did plug the devices in and they lighted up. I have not actually ran tested them, I would like to in the next day or so.

John 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Johns1124 said:

To start with accessories.

CorComp 9900 Expansion system with 32k

Milton Bradley MBX system with Joystick and Headset w/ 5 games; Bigfoot, Superfly, Baseball, Space Bandits, and sewer mania

Triton Turbo XT box. You know the box that turned your TI into a IBM compatiable system. I dont have the bridgebox but I do have the convert box that you plugged into the TI.

This is to start. I have the TI itself, 3 Cart Changer, A disk unit with 2 drives (Heavy, but worked with the Corcomp)

Tons of games, 2x Assembly boxes, Logo, Multiplan and a few others. I plan on starting with the top 3 and then work down to the commons.

I did plug the devices in and they lighted up. I have not actually ran tested them, I would like to in the next day or so.

John 

The big question does the Corcomp Expansion system have the Disk Controller in it, i know there were 2 different options.  One with the CorComp Disk Controller and one without.

16 hours ago, Johns1124 said:

I'm looking into selling some of my old TI stuff from the 80's. I plan on putting it on ebay, but at the same

time I *Really* would like it to go to a good home. Someone who will take care of it. When I do put them up

would it be ok to let folks know here so they can bid. I know enthusiasts would be the best purchasers for it.

Some of what I have is (I believe) quite rare and a collector would like. 

Please let me know if its ok..

Thanks,

John

Please post a full inventory with prices 

Please post your location and if pickup is available or where you are willing to ship too.. usa, europe? world?  are you able to pack well?

• Like 3

Man, that MBX got some use!  I speculated that the Triton Turbo XT interface box could be used with a Geneve, but I have neither the time nor wherewithal to try it.  As for the CorComp MES, do you have an asking price in mind?  I would not mind getting my hands on one, especially for exhibition at VCF.  I want more floppies in more hands.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Johns1124 said:

I tested the whole system and everything seems to work fine. I'm probably going to sell the TI / Duel Disks / CC9900 all together. The MBX with games and Triton sidecar seperaltly. Here are some photos.

image.thumb.jpeg.09538489fdb326e60bdf39aa1bf5411a.jpegCCBundle.thumb.jpg.fe72a619cc483292570860e1b5db6a43.jpgFileList.thumb.jpg.90f4b2631bf0b05f3b360919626f4b6e.jpg9900Disk.thumb.jpg.b2958c6e4f870783140ea6a282900855.jpgBaseBall.thumb.jpg.c9cba3de6c6286284b9a2c06e9952600.jpgBigFoot.thumb.jpg.d0c930ff1a32437d38ea3d53a203b9c6.jpgreadyTIBundle.thumb.jpg.6bf349c6ba989f501bda9f8582539db5.jpg

Ready to see the MBX and games pricing when you're ready.  I'm probably going to get into a bidding war, so maybe that's a good thing that I loose out.  Either way, ready to see.

21 hours ago, OLD CS1 said:

I speculated that the Triton Turbo XT interface box could be used with a Geneve, but I have neither the time nor wherewithal to try it. 

The Bridge Box plugs into the side port of the TI, @OLD CS1, so definitely not Geneve-compatible. Bonus is that it looks like this one has all of the cables and the power supply, so it is complete (with the exception of the PC at the other end of the system). @FALCOR4 could probably tell you a lot more about this one, as he is the original designer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ksarul said:

The Bridge Box plugs into the side port of the TI, @OLD CS1, so definitely not Geneve-compatible. Bonus is that it looks like this one has all of the cables and the power supply, so it is complete (with the exception of the PC at the other end of the system). @FALCOR4 could probably tell you a lot more about this one, as he is the original designer.

Not directly compatible, no, I was thinking about the video and keyboard switching.  Someone else around here said it could work, so that just encouraged me to think more about it and do absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OLD CS1 said:

Not directly compatible, no, I was thinking about the video and keyboard switching.  Someone else around here said it could work, so that just encouraged me to think more about it and do absolutely nothing.

yeah it would work for keyboard and video.. kinda lame using a 42 key keyboard and composite on a Geneve tho :)