IGNORED

Selling TI stuff (I hope this is the right forum)

Johns1124

I added some more today. Hoping to keep in the community.

Triton Turbo XT:  TI-99/4a Triton Turbo XT expansion. *Very Rare* | eBay

12 issues of 99er Magazine and Simon Saucer:  Lot of 12 99'er Home Computer Magazines Vintage TI 99/4A Texas Instruments Home | eBay

Lot of 9 various books for TI Programming. Including Intro to Assm. Language by Steve Davis:  TI-99/4a Books (Programming) - Lot of 9 | eBay

I still have a bunch of Software and Carts to look over and sort. I think some of the cartridges might be rare. I'll post those as I get them listed.

Any ?'s please ask. If anyone has something they are looking for. I may have it, please let me know.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Johns1124 said:

I added some more today. Hoping to keep in the community.

Triton Turbo XT:  TI-99/4a Triton Turbo XT expansion. *Very Rare* | eBay

12 issues of 99er Magazine and Simon Saucer:  Lot of 12 99'er Home Computer Magazines Vintage TI 99/4A Texas Instruments Home | eBay

Lot of 9 various books for TI Programming. Including Intro to Assm. Language by Steve Davis:  TI-99/4a Books (Programming) - Lot of 9 | eBay

I still have a bunch of Software and Carts to look over and sort. I think some of the cartridges might be rare. I'll post those as I get them listed.

Any ?'s please ask. If anyone has something they are looking for. I may have it, please let me know.

Definitely a good place to start selling. Thx john

Edited by GDMike

Navarone Cart Extender and Database Manager cart and box: https://www.ebay.com/itm/204249572953

Mini-Memory Cart: https://www.ebay.com/itm/204249575721

I have six infocom games with the boxes and all the sales props. If somone here is interested Please PM me.

Zork I

Hitchhikers Guide

Cutthroats

Witness

Planetfall

Suspended

Millers Graphics

Night Mission disk original with book. (which was cool because it showed you how it was programmed.)

Advance Diagnostics with original book and disk

Big Folders:

TI-Logo II

TI-Writer x2 carts and software

EA x2  full book and carts software

Microsoft multi-plan software & book

Terminal Emulator x3 (w/box(2) and instructions) , not sure why.

I have looked at them and they look complete. If someone wants a picture of them please let me know. 

John

Edited by Johns1124
  • Like 4

Picnic Panic & Pose Position
https://www.ebay.com/itm/204253350819

Terminal Emulator II  (I have two boxed, and one loose with instructions. If you are interested in the loose TE please message me here on Atariage.)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/204253347181

Miller Graphics bundle: Advance Diagnostics & Night Mission w/ SpaceStation Pheta by T&T Software
https://www.ebay.com/itm/204254465839

Miner 2049 Complete
https://www.ebay.com/itm/204254470386

• Like 2

Mash and Super Demon Attack:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/204257483871

Educational Bundle:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/204257493578

1. Addition and Subtraction. With box and Instructions, Black Cart (Box, Instructions are fairly good shape)

2. Early Reading. Box and Instructions in good shape, Black Cart.)

3. Reading Round up. White Cart. Box is good, but a little torn in back. Instructions are in good order and readable. 

4. Numeration I. Box is a little worn and torn. Cart and Instructions are in good shape. White Cart.

5. Story Machine. CIB and everything looks good for their age. It is a White cart. 

6.Minus Mission. Box is torn in a couple of spots. Not bad in my opinion. Instructions and Cart are in good working order. White Cart.

7. Alligator Mix. White Cart in a Plastic holder. Cart and Instructions look decent are legible. 

8. Alien Addition. White Cart in Plastic Holder. The Cart and Instructions are in good shape for their age. 

NOT CIB, Just Carts

9. Touch Typing Tutor. Black Cart Only

10. Beginning Grammar, Black Cart Only. This has a Chain Holder on top of the cart. Looks like it may have been a store Demo Cart,

11. Multiplication I. Black Cart Only. Again This has a Chain Holder on top of the cart. Looks like it may have been a store Demo Cart

12. Early Learning Fun. Black Cart Only. This has a Chain Holder on top of the cart. Looks like it may have been a store Demo Cart.

• Like 2

TI 99/4A TI-Count (8 disks and 6 manuels) and PR-Base (2 Disks)

TI 99/4A TI-Count (8 disks and 6 manuels) and PR-Base (2 Disks) | eBay

**Dont Beleive Disks are original, but they work. Manuals are original **

TI-99/4A NAVARONE DISK FIXER ON 5.25 DISK AND MANUAL

TI-99/4A NAVARONE DISK FIXER ON 5.25 DISK AND MANUAL | eBay

**Disk on Disk Fixer is NOT original, Booklets are **

Ti99/4A LOT - Disk Software. Name-It,Parfore,XBTools,Superdump99, & Sideprint.

Ti99/4A LOT - disk software. Name-It,Parfore,XBTools,Superdump99, & Sideprint. | eBay

• Like 1

I have been asked why I'm selling my collection. Funny thing is I don't consider it a collection. Just TI stuff I had from my youth, which me and my family used to use. I had 4 boxes of it, and having to move twice in three years. Got tired of moving all the heavy equipment (In fact my last move I was so tired I gave a PEB to Goodwill, again very heavy got tired of moving it - Dam bad mistake). I may have to move again for work, and really don't want to move all again. I kept all of these for 40+ years thinking I may one day load it up and go down memory lane. Well that has not happened. Not to say it won't happen, if I go out to buy another TI one day off of ebay. But just not now. I got my start with coding / programming with the TI. Made some programs in games myself in my young youth. Many years later still programming, VB, C++, Python, and Java. So they TI holds dear to my heart. 

Relisting stuff that didnt sell. Probably not on ebay. I may make a list and post here for people to inspect and message me if they are interested. 

Any ?'s please ask.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Johns1124 said:

TI 99/4A TI-Count (8 disks and 6 manuels) and PR-Base (2 Disks)

TI 99/4A TI-Count (8 disks and 6 manuels) and PR-Base (2 Disks) | eBay

**Dont Beleive Disks are original, but they work. Manuals are original **

Actually, the manuals are later TEX-COMP copies. The original manuals look more like the one on the top left in the picture (but the covers will be glossy, not matte like the one in the picture). I have a complete set of the original ones somewhere. . .

• Like 2

Lot of 3 Joysticks for the TI99/4A. Newport Controlls ProStick II. Please read the description. They have not been tested since the 90's and I recall one or two were challenged. One worked perfectly.

TI99/4A LOT Joysticks Three by Newport Controls with a Y-Cable to play 2 player. | eBay

To Ksarul:   

Thanks for the info on the instructions. I would have never known they were not original. They looked decently made for the time period. Coming from Tex-Comp makes since although. 

I lived in So.Cal at the time and 3-4 times a year would head over to the Tex-Comp outlet store in Reseda, and spend way too much of my money. When it comes to TI-Count my mother used that lots

for various things. So I believed it was her software. I miss the old Tex-Comp outlet store. The guys who worked there were very cool. I think their name was Jerry and Steve (I may be wrong). I would

spend enough money they would load me up with a bunch of freebies in the form of games on disks. I would mention a game I would want, and surprisingly they would have it and I would get a free copy

if it was possible. One time I mentioned not-polyoptics software, they said it was junk. Next thing I knew I had 3 disks full of all their products. They were right, not that great. Although, they had a game called

Tower (you were a ATC). That was fun.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Johns1124 said:

Lot of 3 Joysticks for the TI99/4A. Newport Controlls ProStick II. Please read the description. They have not been tested since the 90's and I recall one or two were challenged. One worked perfectly.

TI99/4A LOT Joysticks Three by Newport Controls with a Y-Cable to play 2 player. | eBay

To Ksarul:   

Thanks for the info on the instructions. I would have never known they were not original. They looked decently made for the time period. Coming from Tex-Comp makes since although. 

I lived in So.Cal at the time and 3-4 times a year would head over to the Tex-Comp outlet store in Reseda, and spend way too much of my money. When it comes to TI-Count my mother used that lots

for various things. So I believed it was her software. I miss the old Tex-Comp outlet store. The guys who worked there were very cool. I think their name was Jerry and Steve (I may be wrong). I would

spend enough money they would load me up with a bunch of freebies in the form of games on disks. I would mention a game I would want, and surprisingly they would have it and I would get a free copy

if it was possible. One time I mentioned not-polyoptics software, they said it was junk. Next thing I knew I had 3 disks full of all their products. They were right, not that great. Although, they had a game called

Tower (you were a ATC). That was fun.

It was an amazing time for sure. We used to hang out at the small town Radio Shack and play around on the TRS-80s, that was before the school got Apple ][s. There was always something amazing and new showing up, seemingly on a daily basis back then. Really instilled a sense of wonder in me that's very nostalgic. These days the pace of advancement is so fast it's like a blur, hard to really dig into anything in particular, it's all in motion.

Somehow, reading about the latest incredible development monthly in a magazine, that was itself written 1-2 months prior, really led to deep memory making an thoughtful analysis. Of course, re-reading the same magazine multiple times until the next one showed up.  Good times.

I just hope that someday, a Milton Bradley MBX will go to someone talented at reverse engineering and we'll finally get emulation of the MBX.

My dream would be to have software emulation from within pc-base emulators, AND external emulation "real iron"...  through a Raspberry pi or the like, for use with real TI-99s.

But I'm nowhere remotely knowledgeable enough to pull that off myself.  And I've never so much as TOUCHED a real MBX, much less owned one.

The only way I'll ever see the MBX title running, or running as designed, will be if that happens.

• Like 1