IGNORED

FIBROFREAK’s Vintage Gaming Swag/Promo Sale

FibroFreak78

Taking best offers before I throw on evilbay. Pics below, most items from 1988 - early 2000’s. Most new in package and stored from trades years ago. If u want to know more about what an item is in a pic plse post. Will be editing over the next 24hrs. Valkyrie Profile 2 guide is new, Mafia promo poster is SIGNED by development team (2K studios), FF umd case is from square enix (others from Japan), the Persona 4 new tshirt is promo from Atlus (size xl and will wash prior to shipping), Xenosaga promo post-its and some other rpg empty tin. Lol

Any other questions, please ask

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

51C8FCC2-5A5B-4046-BEB5-65F7A6BC8D72.jpeg

3A2BC412-0160-487D-90D5-6BBFA77B6B8D.jpeg

22CEB2C2-EEC7-45FE-802D-78282ED1028B.jpeg

FBC72FFB-33CE-4DB4-B884-BFE271DB222F.jpeg

D150C84C-E56F-4135-87FC-90D8D011A9F0.jpeg

55C077DC-1D47-47AE-80DD-0379C4CCB293.jpeg

2D08C3E3-382C-4B1D-AAB4-3CAF59699915.jpeg

Edited by FibroFreak78
Updated

45 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I don't think I've ever seen a dual NES/SMS book before, but it appears the maker also did the full magazine I have for the Neo Geo which was very well done.  What all is covered in that if you have a link?

Hey friend, I will upload pics of table of contents in both sides as soon as I can

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I don't think I've ever seen a dual NES/SMS book before, but it appears the maker also did the full magazine I have for the Neo Geo which was very well done.  What all is covered in that if you have a link?

Its made by retro gamer magazine. Their stuff is great, I own several. I think @Mayhem used to be involved with them somehow IIRC? Can't remember, its been awhile...

20 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I have an NES/Super NES book.  I would bet that the NES section is exactly the same in both.  I bought it for the NES book, and I had the book for a while before I realized there was an Super NES book in the back upside down.

Edited by jeremiahjt
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, jeremiahjt said:

I have a NES/Super NES book.  I would bet that the NES section is exactly the same in both.  I bought it for the NES book, and I had the book for a while before I realized there was an Super NES book in the back upside down.

I didn't know that crossover existed either.  I did see an ebay search turn up one SNES book alone with the euro style(jp style) shell.  I didn't see anything about the contents since the post just had the cover.

I have a select few books like the nintendo hardbacks(US) for power/super power when those minis came out, and then there's the bitmap bros hardbacks for FC-NES and SFC-SNES which covers quite a lot of random gems and other info.  This one caught my attention with the 8bit vs style setup which is why I asked as I figured knowing that stuff I do, and the formatting I could get from RG's Arcade book and Neo Geo book it could have some stuff worth reading not easily tabbed to in a 5min web search.

19 hours ago, Crazy Climber said:

Its made by retro gamer magazine. Their stuff is great, I own several. I think @Mayhem used to be involved with them somehow IIRC? Can't remember, its been awhile...

Yeah I used to write for RG, haven't in years, having a daughter and less spare time means I can't spend hours and hours researching and putting together projects like I used to.