IGNORED

For Sale: Atari 8-Bit Computers and Accessories - 600XL & more

T.A.P.

I am selling off a portion of my dad's old Atari 8-Bit computer collection. 

All computers have been tested and power on. All machines passed their boot test (so the ROM, RAM, and sound channels all tested fine), but each machine will likely need a little cleaning or other TLC to be fully operational. Prices include shipping within the US. Don't like a price? Make me a reasonable counteroffer. I just want these machines to get a good home (and help me pay some bills).

SOLD - 800XL ($110) - The shift keys felt a little sticky on this machine, but otherwise, everything seemed fine on it. I can include an RF cable (if you want) and / or an Ingot Power Supply to go with it. The Ingot should not be used with the system. I can also cut off the cords from the Power Supply if you just want those instead so you can make your own.

600XL ($135 + shipping) - The Help keys along the side of the machine seemed unresponsive, but I was able to run the self-test through typing 'BYE' on the actual keyboard. Includes its box, and an RF cable. I can also include an Ingot Power Supply to go with it, but those should not be used with the system. I can also cut off the cords from the Power Supply if you just want those instead so you can make your own.

SOLD - 1200XL ($190) - The keyboard has the usual issues that all 1200 XLs have and will need to be repaired. This machine also has a scratch and other cosmetic blemishes on the case, as shown in the pictures. It includes an original, official Atari CO17495 Power Supply. I thought I had an extra RF cable to include too, but it appears I was mistaken.

600B-3.jpg

600B-4.jpg

600B-1.jpg

600B-2.jpg

600-1.jpg

600-2.jpg

Edited by T.A.P.
  • Like 1

Accessories:

Accessories have not been tested, but in the case of disk drives, it should be assumed they will need new belts and other maintenance measures before they should be used.

SOLD - 1050 Floppy Disk Drive - It includes an original, official Atari CO17495 Power Supply and SIO Cable. 

XM301 Modem (ON EBAY) - Appears to be basically new in the box.

SOLD - Amdek Amdisk III Floppy Drive (SOLD ON EBAY) - Comes with 10 disks

SOLD - XEP80 Interface Module - Comes with floppy disk and power supply. I might have the manual too. Honestly, I am struggling to find a going rate for this. What sounds fair?

SOLD - CX85 Numerical Keypad 

Edited by T.A.P.

Prices updated and Amdek Drive posted on ebay.

If you see something but don't like the price, shoot me an offer and we can work something out.

I'd rather this stuff go to someone who will like it instead of tossing it on eBay.

Edited by T.A.P.