IGNORED

Rarity 5 + 6 has prices in the description. Why and......

SpendTooMuchOnAtari

I know that I just posted a topic in this section but have another thought. :D

I totally think it is a good idea to have the price notations in the 5 and 6 rarity description but am curious as to why you decided to do that. Do you or anyone reading this, think it has set any standard? I think it has for some things and not for others...for instance, a blue label Demon Attack is a 5 but it is not going to go for 10-20 dollars. However, another 5 may go for a lot more than 10-20, take the Adult titles for instance. Anyway, I think it is a good thing and cheers to Albert and Alex on the site.

One more thought, does the price notations indicate cartridge only? What if it is complete or has the instructions or maybe another item that it originally came with...comic....etc. I realize the rarity guide is just that, only a guide but I just always wonder about the rarity of instructions and how much it means to everyone to have this with the game. :D

I must be missing something; I don't see any price notations here:

http://www.atariage.com/software_page.html?SoftwareLabelID=133

You are missing something. :D Go here and scroll down to the middle of the page to the 5 and 6:

http://www.atariage.com/common/rarity_key.html