IGNORED

Amazing store in Minnesota

tasa

3 hours ago, Keatah said:

Do they have real retro computers like Apple II?

I've never actually been there in person but (word on the street) is the inventory is mostly donations/etc so it's literally whatever gets dropped off. Basically people donate old computers and game consoles, working or not, and freegeek fixes them, cleans them up, and sells them at "reasonable" prices (or at least used to) Like I said though, I've never actually been in the store. I haven't seen anything worth getting off he couch for yet, but I've only checked the online store a few times here and there... I've personally never seen any vintage "gaming" computers like Apple II, C64, etc.. I did see an Atari 2600 once :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 2:46 PM, OLD CS1 said:

I would love to visit places like this when I travel, but I really hate the gamble when I have limited opportunity to visit.

Honestly, if you are passing through it is great to reach out to them on their Discord server. There are also local collectors that would probably reach out to you. (I know that I have, lol)

1 hour ago, tasa said:

Honestly, if you are passing through it is great to reach out to them on their Discord server. There are also local collectors that would probably reach out to you. (I know that I have, lol)

Maybe.