IGNORED

Free contest! Celebrate Gravatic Mines "Atari Homebrew Award" win and win a bunch of prizes!

Machine

This contest is to help celebrate Gravitic Mines winning the first ever "Atari Jaguar Homebrew" Award!
Well done "CJ" and "agradeneu"! You guys made one amazing game!!!

Contest is now live and ends on 3-15-23. 

Contest:
Lowest combine time for "Training 1-4" and "Pilot 1-1".
*You must get both rescues on "Pilot 1-1".

If you beat your old score, just add a new post in the thread. There is no limit to how many times you can post a better (lower) score.

Please make a post with your time in this thread(and upload it online using the in game QR code):

EXAMPLE time post:

Training 1-4  time-1:24

Pilot 1-1  time :59

Total time-  2:23

"Training 1-4"
https://www.reboot-games.com/onlinescores/gm-show.php?this_system=0&this_mission=3&diff=0&who=Everyone&pin=NUL&ptime=2

"Pilot 1-1"
https://www.reboot-games.com/onlinescores/gm-show.php?this_system=2&this_mission=0&diff=0&who=Everyone&pin=NUL&ptime=2

The winner will receive the prize package below including the first ever Gravatic Mines T-shirt. (shirt comes in any size as long as it is XL)

GMcontest.thumb.jpg.cbffeb62f99b39ae22117731169b2808.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Training 1-4 time- 2:08

Pilot 1-1 time-   2:11

Total time-    4:19

Whoopee! I am in the lead! 🤪

I am not playing, just wanted to get a test score up.

Looking forward to seeing some good times!

Ending the contest on 3-15-23 via Mountain Standard Time.

No set time, just whenever I log in.

Do not wait until the last day to post, as you may be too late!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Editorb said:

Probably of little import, but it will be Mountain Daylight Time on March 15.

*Yeah, I do not have a set time on the 15th, so it does not matter. I am just gonna grab a screen shot of the online scores before I end it so I can confirm everyone's time.

Get your times in @Editorb,  I know you got the skillz!

Edited by Machine
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Editorb said:

1:02

:35

equals -∞

Wait, that's not right. Buh, 1:37.

On the online scoreboard, I am seeing:

Training 1-4 time- 1:02

Pilot 1-1 time-  0:42

Total time-    1:44

Is that right? Also, did you ever get your pilot's ID card?

I prolly misinterpreted rules. The links led to smaller leaderboards, but the times were also listed on main scoreboards, so I thought historic times were also fair game. I gots more works to do I reckon but should tend to my undocumented Chihuahuan immigrants.

Nay, did not receive license. Looking around my gaming room, I decided I shouldn’t mention it again due to space constraints. However, what is space? Or constraints? I have no constraint. Gimme gimme gimme. 

15 minutes ago, Editorb said:

I prolly misinterpreted rules. The links led to smaller leaderboards, but the times were also listed on main scoreboards, so I thought historic times were also fair game. I gots more works to do I reckon but should tend to my undocumented Chihuahuan immigrants.

Nay, did not receive license. Looking around my gaming room, I decided I shouldn’t mention it again due to space constraints. However, what is space? Or constraints? I have no constraint. Gimme gimme gimme. 

Yeah, it goes by this month. However, you are clearly dominating the contest!!!! lol

Send me a PM with your full name and address and I will send you a "GM Pilot's ID Card" for being the first one to enter the contest!

Also, are you referring to people or dogs(Chihuahuan)? If it's dogs, send them my way.  :)

Edited by Machine
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Machine said:

Yeah, it goes by this month. However, you are clearly dominating the contest!!!! lol

Send me a PM with your full name and address and I will send you a "GM Pilot's ID Card" for being the first one to enter the contest!

Also, are you referring to people or dogs(Chihuahuan)? If it's dogs, send them my way.  :)

:56

:37

=1:33

I'll hold off on the license; if I win this highly competitive contest, you can send it with the fantastically amazing prize package. It occurred to me I should have sandbagged by practicing until March 14, then posted scores at last minute like submitting late eBay bids.

I would release the hounds, but they'd just stand by the door, barking/whining. Hopefully your comment means you're a fellow aficionado.

image.thumb.jpeg.f2e89b4a6c5f7549c6d0b63d01e585f9.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Editorb said:

:56

:37

=1:33

I'll hold off on the license; if I win this highly competitive contest, you can send it with the fantastically amazing prize package. It occurred to me I should have sandbagged by practicing until March 14, then posted scores at last minute like submitting late eBay bids.

I would release the hounds, but they'd just stand by the door, barking/whining. Hopefully your comment means you're a fellow aficionado.

image.thumb.jpeg.f2e89b4a6c5f7549c6d0b63d01e585f9.jpeg

I don't think waiting to post a score is gonna help. Just keep playing and keep upgrading your score.

Yeah, I was given a Chihuahua many years ago. She was a sweet gal. She passed away a few years ago at 18 yrs. old. It is so difficult to lose a pet.

I ended up volunteering at the "national mill dog rescue". Such an amazing place. I got attached to several dogs and ended up bringing another Chihuahua home.

New dog slide into the house like she was always there. It was the most amazing thing to see. She just made herself at home. She thinks the couch is the coolest.

She sleeps in the bed, and likes to have her head on the pillow like us. It's funny seeing a little head on the pillow and her body tucked under the covers.

Edited by Machine
  • Like 1