IGNORED

Free contest! Celebrate Gravatic Mines "Atari Homebrew Award" win and win a bunch of prizes!

Machine

19 minutes ago, Madwindoman said:

I would need a good rotary controller for that so I guess I’m s o l 

You just need to find someone to make and ship you a bitch'n boxed rotary!

No way someone get close to the record with a rotary.....damn it, now I got to try. lol

5 hours ago, Madwindoman said:

How bout foot pedals for the side thrusters?

Imagine a rotary with a little phone jack on the bottom. You could plug in a foot controller.

That would be fun to bring to a gaming convention and let everyone give it a try.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Machine said:

Imagine a rotary with a little phone jack on the bottom. You could plug in a foot controller.

That would be fun to bring to a gaming convention and let everyone give it a try.

If I had a modicum of construction skills, it would be sweet to build a cockpit with custom GM controls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Machine said:

The foot controls are totally doable. Having the side thrusters hands free would be a huge bonus. I’ll have to think of what other games it would come in handy for

On 3/15/2023 at 4:08 PM, Machine said:

My bad, it was a slight breach of etiquette.....but it still stands. 

Actuaully, I triple dog dare ya. Now what????  

Someone, anyone beat Training 1-1 and I will come up with an amazing prize!

I was able to tie. I do believe 5 seconds is possible. Would have to be a unicorn run. Balls out on both sides. It’s the way back that’s the problem

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Madwindoman said:

I was able to tie. I do believe 5 seconds is possible. Would have to be a unicorn run. Balls out on both sides. It’s the way back that’s the problem

I will have to play it again, but from what I remember, 6 was about the lowest I thought I could do. If someone gets 5 seconds, I would be very impressed.

Now you got me thinking, what other scores are beatable???? Well most of them.....but I mean, what scores are beatable by me?  :)

Edited by Machine

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Zerosquare said:

Damn, one of the prizes was a dog?!

Crap. I would have tried harder had I known there would be a vicious, soulless killer including in the box. Just lookit the steely eyes studying the weakest points of the human body before unleashing the fury of a thousand hounds of hades.

Or maybe puppy just needs some petting ...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Editorb said:

Crap. I would have tried harder had I known there would be a vicious, soulless killer including in the box. Just lookit the steely eyes studying the weakest points of the human body before unleashing the fury of a thousand hounds of hades.

Or maybe puppy just needs some petting ...

Your talkin bout Rosie?? She’s a pretty sweet pup. She literally just sittin on the floor either waiting to be played with or for her next treat. And just to clarify things the dog was not a prize from the contest. Nor was the table the prizes are on

• Like 1