IGNORED

Maybe another Chess game?

The latest news is that Mr. Chess engine now is faster when playing, and stronger ;) also there are intro screens for the tournament characters :grin:

The main problem of the beta-testers is now to outsmart it to check that the tournament mode is fully working :rolling:

shot0004.gif.697432a2024856bcc67c0e18052a3042.gif

• Like 9

3 hours ago, nanochess said:

The latest news is that Mr. Chess engine now is faster when playing, and stronger ;) also there are intro screens for the tournament characters :grin:

The main problem of the beta-testers is now to outsmart it to check that the tournament mode is fully working :rolling:

It just keeps getting better and better Oscar!

• Like 1

On 3/16/2023 at 2:36 PM, nanochess said:

No problem!  Just make it play itself:  select number of players: zero.

What could possible go wrong?

image.thumb.jpeg.8b9cbcc32e3f83ebcc252dbb2ab05cd9.jpeg

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Popeye said:

It looks like a homebrew star is beginning to shine!

Well done Oscar. Can you give us some hint on when and how it will be possible to order the game CIB?

Thank you for all the great work you are doing  (to the testers also, who I badly envy 🙃)

Just Yesterday, the game can be preordered along other 3 coming out from Homebrew Inc.

The first shipment as I understand, will be only in groups of the four games.

If you are interested only in Mr. Chess, you can also write to homebrewinc [at] hotmail (dot) com to get into the second shipment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Papa Pete said:

I’m not sure how many have had the opportunity to actually play it, but it’s incredibly smooth.  I’m a terrible chess player, but know enough to play a game, and this version just works so well.  Cheers, Oscar! 👍🏻

Thanks! I'm glad you like it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Papa Pete said:

I’m not sure how many have had the opportunity to actually play it, but it’s incredibly smooth.  I’m a terrible chess player, but know enough to play a game, and this version just works so well.  Cheers, Oscar! 👍🏻

Thanks for the info Pete!

I am looking forward to testing it out soon.👍♟️

• Like 1

Latest news on Mr. Chess availability:

1. The first 50 copies of Mr. Chess are part of a 4 game set and there are 7 remaining packages.

2. Mr. Chess will be sold at Good Deal Games in May. People from Europe can buy from GDG.

3. Once the 50 preorders ship, individual copies of Mr. Chess will start to be available (however, you can show your interest for preordering since... now!!!)

• Like 6

Just I've been informed there are (still) two sets of four games (it was miscounted before).

People ordering the four games together will get ROM files for the four games, PDF manuals, and JPG of the boxes, and this is immediately after your payment.

BTW cartridges are being built 😉

received_235768215686924.thumb.jpeg.b1821b691b9676b9aeac2c9c0e41e848.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...