Vote for next game!  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Koutetsu Teikoku
    • Battle Mania

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/01/2023 at 12:00 AM

I need to get back to this. I am still hoping to get some decent time with it and hopefully get the normal difficulty clear by the end of the month.

Looks like Frozone/Trinity got banned for some reason (making multiple accounts?), so I guess we'll toss out Frozone's/Trinity's vote from Koutetsu Teikoku; with this in consideration, that's a total of 2 votes for Koutetsu Teikoku, not 3, as of this post. Good thing I made the votes visible, although I was not expecting to use this function this way.

I've played Koutetsu Teikoku for about 15~20 minutes about 3 or 4 years ago, but I have never played Battle Mania at all, so I have no idea how that game is, but Koutetsu Teikoku is good. It also has some of the coolest box art on the Japanese Mega Drive, which collectively has better box art than any other system ever, so you know it's really good.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2023 at 12:52 AM, jgkspsx said:

Battle Mania is Trouble Shooter, right?

I think that's actually Battle Mania 2, but same series. I think the other choice is Steel Empire. If so, I actually had the GBA version first.

I've been playing Twin Cobra, as I know it's coming. Still don't get anywhere, but the part I last through is quite fun.

Edited by zylon
  • Like 1

Alright, looks like we are done with Zero Wing. I have been busy with work and haven't had time to really sit down with it, sadly.

In any case, with Frozone/Trinity gone and that vote being removed, we have a tie. I'm breaking that tie by voting for Koutetsu Teikoku! So yeah, it's still 3-2 Koutetsu Teikoku in the end lol. See you over there!

I'll try to be a bit more active this time.

• Like 2

Sorry for not participating, I know I said that I would join in for Zero Wing. I did play a couple games but was unable to grab a picture of my score (it was not as high as anyone else's in this thread). Fun game even if it is a bit easy and mindless.

• Like 1