IGNORED

WTB Atari Jaguar ruiner pinball and pinball fantasies.

SwanSong

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2023 at 9:30 PM, AtariBrian said:

I Dont Get It Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I found a amazing sealed ruiner from another person well alerting Albert of a scammer going by big Sam trying to sell me one at the same time was what I was saying and still open to buying a open cart ruiner before I have to open mine.

On 3/5/2023 at 9:30 PM, AtariBrian said:

I Dont Get It Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I found a amazing sealed ruiner from another person well alerting Albert of a scammer going by big Sam trying to sell me one at the same time was what I was saying and still open to buying a open cart ruiner before I have to open mine.

So, I'll try to translate your message as best as I can:

"I had found a sealed copy of Ruiner Pinball in amazing condition from an AA member. At the same time that deal was finalizing, a member by the name of "big Sam" was also trying to sell me a copy of the game. I cannot reveal why I believe he is a scammer, but he is. I have alerted Albert that he is a scammer. To conclude, I still need a loose copy of Ruiner and I am still willing to purchase one if somebody here has one available to sell to me. This will save me from having to open my sealed copy."

Edited by eightbit
  • Thanks 1

Alright I get it the picture I can't communicate properly cause I failed on fast type and auto correct, I'll see myself out.

I messaged Albert about Big Sam asking me to move to email and general odd answers he gave, odd pricing, no pictures, something seemed off, Albert contacted myself and anyone else he contacted through pm that he is a confirmed scammer and don't send money.

I was suspicious and was confirmed correct.

Need anymore story to it or anyone delt with him talk to Albert. 

That's all I know.

And as far as games my sealed ruiner came from a non AA transaction.

• Like 1