24,475 - (+1 Bonus Point) - PATCHED - jimblargh

24,200 - (+1 Bonus Point) - PATCHED - wolfy62

8,225 - fakecortex

5,850 - gar0u

Edited by Rickster8
Added in another score.
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, wongojack said:

I'm not someone who can roll the score on Defender or even keep a consistent game going, but I can tell this is a good version of Defender.  I wish the acceleration of the ship was a bit easier to control as it is really difficult to pick up the falling people in mid-air.

image.thumb.jpeg.98d608c9227ab0dd87dff841b616351c.jpeg

I agree, it's HORRIBLY difficult to grab the falling humanoids because the ship cannot fly slow accurately... It only flies fast it seems and then you crash into everything.... Other things I hate are that damn yellow spaceship that comes whizzing out if you take too long to get through a level... Stupid addition..... Also cannot stand the little red demons that you have to shoot... They are too small to hit... I always smart bomb them but some get away and then I'm forced to be accurate with that un-accurate ship..... I think it's a decent port as far as this game goes, but I also think it's Atari-softs worst Inty game, Centipede and Pac-Man are better IMHO..... 

I did however do something pretty cool which I've never done before on Inty Defender. I grabbed / saved two humanoids at once.... :P 

Edited by Rickster8
Wording
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

I agree, it's HORRIBLY difficult to grab the falling humanoids because the ship cannot fly slow accurately... It only flies fast it seems and then you crash into everything.... Other things I hate are that damn yellow spaceship that comes whizzing out if you take too long to get through a level... Stupid addition..... Also cannot stand the little red demons that you have to shoot... They are too small to hit... I always smart bomb them but some get away and then I'm forced to be accurate with that un-accurate ship..... I think it's a decent port as far as this game goes, but I also think it's Atari-softs worst Inty game, Centipede and Pac-Man are better IMHO..... 

I did however do something pretty cool which I've never done before on Inty Defender. I grabbed / saved two humanoids at once.... :P 

I wasn't sure this was even possible - good to know

• Like 2

Only got to play this a couple times before the deadline--real shame, too.  This is a great port (and a lot easier than the coin-op!).

Wish I had a chance to improve my score.  This one was fun to play.

Hey Wolfy, what are you using for a screen?  I love the glow in your pictures!

IMG_9227.jpg

• Like 4

FINAL Defender Scoring Update: JACOB PROVES TO BE THE BESTEST HUMANOID DEFENDERER!!! 😜

The Wave Dancing GIFDenver Broncos Football GIF by Broncosgif art milos rajkovic GIF by Sholim

52,075 - (+3 Bonus Points) - PATCHED - [+13][+2 GAME WINNER INCENTIVE] - JacobZu7zu7

32,975 - (+2 Bonus Points) PATCHED - [+12] - wongojack

31,925 - (+2 Bonus Points) PATCHED - [+11] - lupovax

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

28,700 - (+1 Bonus Point) - PATCHED - [+9] - Rickster8

24,475 - (+1 Bonus Point) - PATCHED - [+8] - jimblargh

24,200 - (+1 Bonus Point) - PATCHED - [+7]wolfy62

19,700(+1 Bonus Point) - [+6]Player One

8,225 - fakecortex [+5]

5,850 - gar0u [+4]

• Haha 3