IGNORED

Twin Joysticks, anyone?

virtvic

I always wanted to make one, but could never get Robotron to work in my PAL 7800.

I have made them in the past for VECTREX and usb, but not for the 7800. Not sure there would be a need for them really? If I get at least 10 ‘ yes please ‘ I’ll add it to my list of projects. Here is the pc one I made for someone. 

4263E069-1140-4870-9429-55F502362B7B.jpeg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, virtvic said:

I always wanted to make one, but could never get Robotron to work in my PAL 7800.

I have made them in the past for VECTREX and usb, but not for the 7800. Not sure there would be a need for them really? If I get at least 10 ‘ yes please ‘ I’ll add it to my list of projects. Here is the pc one I made for someone. 

How much would the above controller cost?  How much would shipping cost?

Would it just be the two joysticks and the two small buttons, or would other layouts be available?

This is available with customized button layouts and colors for $179.00 plus shipping ($31 US | $65 Europe & NA outside US | $100 Asia & AU).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Trebor said:

This is available with customized button layouts and colors for $179.00 plus shipping ($31 US | $65 Europe & NA outside US | $100 Asia & AU).

I purchased one from Edladdin directly a couple years ago. You could ask to position the buttons differently and you can use each controller independently. Btw, @virtvicI’d like one of your Vectrex twin-stick controllers if you ever decide to make more.

C4180290-AFE3-430C-B2B5-9CE9BBE1BDD3.jpeg

• Like 2