IGNORED

home computer magazine and home computer journal

bradhig1

I know after issue 5-6 home computer magazine became home computer journal.  I can't find home computer journal or the small home computer magazine digest inserts from HCM online anywhere.   commodore.bombjack.org used to have them for download ,but they were taken down.  I want to see if home computer journal had any corrections for type in programs from HCM. 

There were four issues of Home Computer Journal. Each one consisted of a disk with that issue's programs on it and a booklet that included the program descriptions/instructions. Other than the magazine intro article, there wasn't much else in them.

On the insert magazine digests, you might find them on the IUC website, as they have been trying to archive a lot of the TI magazine materials. Look in their database section. . .and note that there is a google translate option on the right side of the page for the website if you don't speak Italian.

I hunted the magazine down in the database, they have two of the four digests in it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

yes, as @Ksarul suggested,

you can find something published on the TI99iuc DB. 
All the HCM have been scanned in hi-res but still missing finishing the editing and publishing of someone.

Magazine Digests, I have found and scanned only 4 issues but only the 1st and 2nd have been already published (I do not know if only 4 of them exist or more... Jim?).

Home Computer Journal, I have found and scanned issues 1,2, and 3 and they are still not able to publish on the ti99iuc website.

At the moment I am moving to another city so I stopped to work on TI99 things, hope to back operative again on this as soon as possible to complete the page. :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ti99iuc said:

Magazine Digests, I have found and scanned only 4 issues but only the 1st and 2nd have been already published (I do not know if only 4 of them exist or more... Jim?).

There may have been five of them, Ciro, I will have to check my reference set.

• Like 1