IGNORED

FS: NEW Atari VCS 800 Black Walnut Upgraded w/32GB RAM + 500GB EVO + Windows 10 installed - $400 Shipped

I'm selling off a spare brand new Atari 800 Black Walnut Bundle (includes both joystick and modern PC controllers) that I've recently upgraded to a "Full Vader" with upgraded RAM from 8GB to 32GB (Team Group 3200Mhz DDR), Brand Name Samsung EVO 500GB M.2 internal SSD and *Windows 10 Home updated with all required Ryzen drivers. No need for two systems so selling off my unused extra.

You'll receive the Boxed VCS as shown in the pictures:

Atari 800 Black Walnut upgraded to Full Vader
-Black Faceplate and Black Backplate
-Joystick Controller
-Joypad Controller
-32GB Upgraded RAM (4GB allocated VRAM / 28GB allocated to system RAM)
-500GB Internal Samsung EVO
-Original Power Supply

Details: The system will boot into Atari VCS mode by default every time. If you wish to boot into Windows (no password required), simply press ESC a few times upon booting the system up, select Boot Device and then select the Samsung EVO drive to load Windows. Really easy to do and an easy way to enjoy the best of both worlds this system can offer.

I'm providing this system as a fully upgraded all-in-one serviced kit for someone who may not have the time and/or experience to safely upgrade a VCS for both PC and console use. I've been in the IT industry for over 20-years and have built, upgraded and installed 1,000s of computers and related equipment. Rest assured this unit was professionally upgraded with the utmost care and using only quality, new, brand name components! Both controllers are completely unopened and the plastic protective cover on the front of the VCS is intact, as can be seen on the bottom of the front of the unit.

First $425 $400 takes it (PayPal only), shipping included within the U.S. only. Feel free to use a proxy service if you're outside of the U.S.

*Windows 10 is not activated but is fully usable for general computing use. You can use it to play games and install GeFroce Now and run games through streaming services as well. If you wish to fully customize and personalize Windows, you will need to activate and purchase a full license to unlock additional features.

vcs1.thumb.jpg.d69140ddaa07803495a59e3fc66c62a3.jpg
vcs2.thumb.jpg.73780122f9bf16bd7316c6b226c41e75.jpg
vcs3.thumb.jpg.92dd51844c0a4b4fef2de7c7c850a703.jpg
vcs4.thumb.jpg.5b1d5bf742de5697db4fca74b498bf96.jpg
vcs5.thumb.jpg.a79c90bed6b24f93cff7edce84d9f17c.jpg
vcs6.thumb.jpg.491e505550bc526b3825a019bc56e36d.jpg
vcs7.thumb.jpg.9cd0c6eab97c68c36a300e662074ce09.jpg
vcs8.thumb.jpg.c2892823319f921b6eb5c1a7364229b9.jpg
vcs9.thumb.jpg.6b90aa4424f9a7f4b71f8160bf62d1b3.jpg
vcs10.thumb.jpg.620bc6f158f53f5978f9100734d3c2c5.jpg

Edited by Clint Thompson
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Having had the “awesome” experience of  even trying to get a new one of these just to update itself to access the games that come with it, let alone the several months of off and on trying to get windows on it…dropping $425 on one already kitted out would have been well worth it had I known what I was getting myself into beforehand. 

Good luck with the sale!

• Like 1

On 3/21/2023 at 9:31 PM, jesusc said:

Having had the “awesome” experience of  even trying to get a new one of these just to update itself to access the games that come with it, let alone the several months of off and on trying to get windows on it…dropping $425 on one already kitted out would have been well worth it had I known what I was getting myself into beforehand. 

Good luck with the sale!

Indeed it was an 'experience' but I've always loved working on the computer side of things, these prove to be far more riddled with roadblocks than your average PC.

UPDATE: For anyone considering this, I do have a spare Fuji Logo Atari Speakerhat sealed new that I would be willing to include with the lot if you pick it up to sweeten the deal. No real reason to hang on to it as I have a Blade Runner variant that I'm keeping. So basically for the cost of a Speakerhat Bundle, you'll also get the 32GB of RAM upgrade and internal 500GB Samsung Evo, both components adding up to almost an additional $200.

If I don't get any interest by this weekend, I'll throw it all on eBay with a 30-day BIN.

I can verify that if you are interested in a VCS All-In bundle this is an excellent deal.  I would take this if I didnt build one out myself.  This is cheaper with no hassle to get the most out of the VCS machine.  I spent alot of hours getting everything "just right" which is not straight forward.

Good luck with your sale.

• Like 1