IGNORED

Neo Geo stick on Vectrex

Madwindoman

13 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Oh wow! You have a Hori Fighting Stick for the Neo-Geo Madwin? Now that's cool bro. I love that controller and its really well made and responsive to play on. :)

Anthony...

Yeah man. It is a great stick. And having turbo for each button is a huge plus also.  My other neo stick is a madcatz ps3 stick I got non working from a local pawn shop. Wired it up to db15 and it’s perfect. Pretty beefy so when you’re really whalin on it she doesn’t move around on youAB13E62A-BFC1-4314-8A7E-26C3051AA91F.thumb.jpeg.5b1b8e5610524fd2867017d27533ba61.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madwindoman said:

Yeah man. It is a great stick. And having turbo for each button is a huge plus also.  My other neo stick is a madcatz ps3 stick I got non working from a local pawn shop. Wired it up to db15 and it’s perfect. Pretty beefy so when you’re really whalin on it she doesn’t move around on you

Oh man! That's so awesome Madwin. I use to have that Madcatz Ps3 controller for the collection before I traded it to a friend of mine that wanted it more than me. So I received some fun neo-Geo VD titles to add to the collection with the trade bro. Glad you have this piece.

If you're interested Madwin, would you be willing to share the pics on here of the Hori Fighting and the Madcatz stick on the Neo-Geo thread for others to be amazed? We would love to see it from you bro. :)

Anthony..

18 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Oh man! That's so awesome Madwin. I use to have that Madcatz Ps3 controller for the collection before I traded it to a friend of mine that wanted it more than me. So I received some fun neo-Geo VD titles to add to the collection with the trade bro. Glad you have this piece.

If you're interested Madwin, would you be willing to share the pics on here of the Hori Fighting and the Madcatz stick on the Neo-Geo thread for others to be amazed? We would love to see it from you bro. :)

Anthony..

You show me yours and I’ll show u mine!! Just kidding man. I’ll do a lil photo shoot for sure

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2023 at 5:44 PM, Madwindoman said:

I got my neo stick working on the Vectrex. Using a Vec adapt for Sega genesis controller than a cheap pad hack with a at games 6 button genesis controller and wala. Can use a neo stick and the cd pad 9EEA7BA4-06E9-4257-88D2-EEF7684BF17A.thumb.jpeg.34e570ab54130d23e5fe96522bf04ff0.jpeg

If you ever want to go through with a full conversion, I can't recommend Grips03 PCB enough, freely available on OshPark. 👍

https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/Et04L8Qy

Here's the original thread on here:

I've built a couple of these over the years, using that PCB and a Neo Geo X controller as the base, which got upgraded with Seimitsu parts (LS-56 spring, bearing, 24mm screw-in buttons, 30mm balltop & Panasonic AM5 microswitches). Solid arcade stick for the Vectrex. 🤘

20220303_010324.jpg.c8ae1b16401920f899ffa72d161f719b.jpg20221229_172114.thumb.jpg.34d68b4eccdb419c4944770d1b4abf6a.jpg20221227_212254.thumb.jpg.1ab6b49e33077b06f41cdeac3bd22f5d.jpg

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD
  • Like 2