IGNORED

I got my Dreampi. Anyone else?

SwanSong

I have got x2 Dreampi set ups and have both my Dreamcasts hooked up in different parts of the house. It’s really fun getting back online with the Dreamcast and even browsing the old internet again to, there’s a few early  00’s websites that are still up and viewable today. As for playing online it’s definitely more active at the weekends with most people playing Quake, PSO, Chu Chu Rocket and a few others. I heard Daytona is coming back online soon for the Dreamcast to so I imagine that’ll be busy. 

46 minutes ago, neogeo1982 said:

Did you guys get them from Dreamcastlive? They always look like they are sold out. A weekend PSO grind on hard mode with other players would be sweet...

I made my own DreamPi. Very easy to do the hardest part was making the line voltage inducer as I’m in the UK so I have to wire up x2 batteries to the telephone cable to get it to connect to the internet. If you make your own you can save some cash in the process. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2023 at 7:24 AM, neogeo1982 said:

Did you guys get them from Dreamcastlive? They always look like they are sold out. A weekend PSO grind on hard mode with other players would be sweet...

They're not hard to make yourself. I built mine before I even knew how to solder. If you use a 5v usb arduino power cable in place of the 9v battery, then you can power your line voltage inducer through your pi.

• Thanks 1