IGNORED

New text adventure: a1rl0ck

https://jpking.itch.io/a1rl0ck

From readme:

TI99/4A:

Insert the game disk

Choose wheter you want to play with 40 or 80 columns

When prompted to insert game disk 2, just press a key

The game is compatible with the TI-99/4A and Geneve 9640 computers. The minimum requirements for TI-99/4A are: 32K, Disk controller, and Extended BASIC cartridge. 80 column mode requires either an F18A or V9938 hardware enhancement.

For the Geneve 9640 you need TIMODE (GPL) and the Extended BASIC cartridge files. You may use either the 40 column or V9938/58 option.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

On 3/27/2023 at 10:14 AM, Elia Spallanzani fdt said:

https://jpking.itch.io/a1rl0ck

From readme:

TI99/4A:

Insert the game disk

Choose whether you want to play with 40 or 80 columns

When prompted to insert game disk 2, just press a key

The game is compatible with the TI-99/4A and Geneve 9640 computers. The minimum requirements for TI-99/4A are: 32K, Disk controller, and Extended BASIC cartridge. 80 column mode requires either an F18A or V9938 hardware enhancement.

For the Geneve 9640 you need TIMODE (GPL) and the Extended BASIC cartridge files. You may use either the 40 column or V9938/58 option.

Works exactly as advertised! I did not realize you meant InfoCom format, neat! Thank you for supporting the TI world. MV

3 hours ago, Vorticon said:

Too bad there is no physical release... 

Actually it fully (seems to) supports the TI.  If you download the full zip file bundle ~5mb, you will find the A1RLOCK_ti99.dsk in the bundle. It also has just about every other format one can think of off hand.

Support for: 40 col., 80 col via F18A and 9938/9958 systems.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vorticon said:

Too bad there is no physical release... 

To Have and to Hold!🔑

...the Pledged Property unto the Trustee and its successors and assigns forever; BUT IN TRUST, NEVERTHELESS, for the equal and proportionate benefit and security of the holders from time to time of all the Debentures issued hereunder and Outstanding, without any priority of any of said Debentures over any of the others. IT IS HEREBY COVENANTED, DECLARED AND AGREED that all the Debentures are to be issued, authenticated and delivered, and that all property, including cash, subject or to become subject hereto is to be held, subject to the further covenants, conditions, uses and trusts hereinafter set forth, and the Corporation, for itself and its successors and assigns, hereby covenants and agrees to and with the Trustee and its successors in said trust for the equal and proportionate benefit and security of those who shall hold the Debentures, as hereinafter set forth.

15 minutes ago, HOME AUTOMATION said:

To Have and to Hold!🔑

...the Pledged Property unto the Trustee and its successors and assigns forever; BUT IN TRUST, NEVERTHELESS, for the equal and proportionate benefit and security of the holders from time to time of all the Debentures issued hereunder and Outstanding, without any priority of any of said Debentures over any of the others. IT IS HEREBY COVENANTED, DECLARED AND AGREED that all the Debentures are to be issued, authenticated and delivered, and that all property, including cash, subject or to become subject hereto is to be held, subject to the further covenants, conditions, uses and trusts hereinafter set forth, and the Corporation, for itself and its successors and assigns, hereby covenants and agrees to and with the Trustee and its successors in said trust for the equal and proportionate benefit and security of those who shall hold the Debentures, as hereinafter set forth.

My wife made me sign something like that when we got married.  :P

1 hour ago, MikeV said:

Actually it fully (seems to) supports the TI.  If you download the full zip file bundle ~5mb, you will find the A1RLOCK_ti99.dsk in the bundle. It also has just about every other format one can think of off hand.

Support for: 40 col., 80 col via F18A and 9938/9958 systems.

Yes I know and I have tried it already on the TI :) I was actually referring to an actual boxed package like the Hibernated one.

18 hours ago, Vorticon said:

Yes I know and I have tried it already on the TI :) I was actually referring to an actual boxed package like the Hibernated one.

Thank you for the correction. I thought you were referring to playing on line vs a local system!

• Like 1