IGNORED

MAME artwork for the TI computers.

Retrospect

I thought this needed it's own thread, as I might start making quite a few of these.  It's relaxing, mostly.  And I'm still officially on a "coding break" as such.

So these zip files, if you use MAME, put them in your "artwork" folder (create it if you don't have one) and then you'll be able to select these in your Video Options.

I don't profess to use MAME so much but these artwork files are fun.  

ti99_4a.zip << For the TI-99/4A 

This is using my Grandmother's old television which was actually connected to a TI at one point.  1970s wallpaper.  Dusty TI computer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ti99_4.zip << TI99/4  (No A)

This one is assuming a 99/4 available to Europe that didn't need the giant monitor, it's plugged into the Hitachi TV and if you look there's a little note placed on the computer.

Before any pedants tell me there's no wires, that's right there aren't any.  What d'ya think I am, Picasso???  I ain't THAT good.  These'll do for now.  

Enjoy, I'm sure there'll be more to come.

:)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ok ... now time for something a little different.

A fictional PARSEC tabletop game.  It uses the Epoch II (Grandstand AstroWars) casing but with the artwork from Parsec, and obviously, TI Hardware.

It's not really for programming with but it's been tailored to suit Parsec. So use it with that -  I'll even supply the Parsec RPK to go with it.  How's about that.  

ti99_4a.zip << Put in Artwork Folder

parsec.rpk << The game obviously

• Like 4