IGNORED

My new favorite VGA 15Khz to Modern VGA converter

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B4B2CM9F/?coliid=I1KQNC9DQZN6WN&colid=QP4J7OKK45K0

So previously I was using an amberly converter and the medium res was crap missing some vertical lines of res as well as producing dirty vertical line noise all over the place even in low res. This thing doesn't skip a beat provides solid medium res very sharp perfect image on my 40 inch LCD TV with VGA input not skipping any vertical lines at all. I am using a STE VGA adapter without any monochrome switch I bought on ebay.  The colors this produces are pure and solid without the vertical line noise I experienced with the amberly which I incorrectly thought I needed to change my power supply.  This device has a built in wifi SSID that you can use your phone or computer to connect to enter an ip address and control the image horizontal and vertical sizes independently and also positioning and save to profiles that you can load directly from the device or from the phone.  I had to use two different profiles for overscanned demos and for regular desktop and games (like Alien Syndrome and Pirates).  The price is great. Also as a bonus it has scart in which looks also amazing for use with a sega genesis scart with hdmi out. Please be aware that although the picture says VGA Pass it upscales VGA 15Khz to Modern VGA monitors if you want that option. My LCD Tv also allowed to select 4:3 for VGA input. I can't recommend this device enough if you already have a VGA input Large Screen TV or Monitor.

Edited by Astra2001
  • Like 1