IGNORED

World Of Games Presents Treasures Of Oz for the Philips CD-i!

CaptainJ

Hi Everyone! Wanted to make a special announcement that even though Treasures Of Oz officially releases on May 14th, I got the copies in early and are going to offer Atari Age, the CD-i Discord and World Of CD-i the opportunity to have them now! I want to thank everyone for all their support for our first title Felix The Cat, as we are just a little shy of 500 copies (482 to be exact 😉 ) and never in my dreams did I think that many copies would go out. I am going to get started on the 3rd game by the end of the month as I have come into ownership of yet another unreleased finished title. Keep up to date with our site for news on that title and get your copy of Treasures Of Oz today at either worldofgamespublishing.com or philipscd-i.com! Thanks again!

IMG_1786.jpeg

Edited by CaptainJ
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just a note that Treasures Of Oz officially released today and I want to say thank you for all of the members that pre-ordered it was awesome! To celebrate the release, we have marked down Felix The Cat to $19.99 for anyone that has not gotten a copy yet. Thanks again for all the support!

• Like 1