IGNORED

MIAUG Meeting #2

A2600

MIAUG Meets!

For the Second time! At The West-Dade Regional Library in The Main Lobby at 1:00PM on October 11th

The Address is:

9300 SW 24th St (Coral Way)

Please Bring anything you would like to tarde or show!

I hope to see you all there, bring your Atari or MIAUG Shirts and lets have a good time

Thank You and Take Care!!

**PLEASE IF YOU LIVE IN THE MIAMI/FT. LAUDERDALE AREA PLEASE ATTEND, OR IF YOU WANT TO COME DOWN TO MIAMI PLEASE DO SO YOU WILL HAVE A FUN TIME!!**

For More Info Visit the MIAUG Yahoo Site Listed Below!!

MIAUG Meeting #2 WAS THE BEST when I mean BEST I mean AWSOMELY GOOD!!

Well the sad part is that 2 members didnt show again and that me and Jose are in DEBT with Ben :D

What was FUN:

- Debating "Worst Case Senarios" for Miami International Atari Gaming Expo (MIAGE, June-2004)

- SEEING Jose Picking Carts off Bens Dupe Box!! :D (Little Kid In A Candy Store!!)

- Going Upstars and "HAVING SOME FUN" with my 130XE and Ben's Vertex (Silly Me! I didnt Play it! :? )

- Having the LIBRARY LADY Consult us, if we had filled out the Application to use the rooms! (which we did but never turned them IN 8))

- Having me do all the talking with the lady!! (got me all nervous and started playing with an eraser and got all dirty!! jejejeje :D)

- Walking in the library with a TV and Vertex!!

- OLD MAN, not you Jose (just in case you think im calling you old!!) Snooping on Ben's Dupe Carts!!

- My XE all sudden crashing in BASIC!! (odd!!)

Too BAD the other members where not there!!

PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR THE PICS (YES PICS WE TOOK MORE THAN ONE THIS TIME)

Here is a picture of Bryan's Atari 130XE. We got to play quite a few games and my favorite was Star Raiders. I forgot how much fun that game is.

By the way, you should hopefully be able to make out our names on the TV screen. I was surprised that the library personnel did not stop us when we brought it in,

post-437-1065966752_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of all that items plus a few games that we bought off Ben. Thanks Ben for the CCE game. The game is all the way on the left hand side. This is my first Brazilian cart and I still owe Ben for it. Anyone know if this is a common or rare cart?

post-437-1065966924_thumb.jpg