IGNORED

Hello moderator

2 minutes ago, kennybrooks said:

No, it is original, there was a thread about it yesterday for the item in an estate sale.  The seller actually has many, many valuable items, the sale is easily over $1 million if listed individually on ebay.

Amazing. All I find at estate sales are Christmas vinyl records and pianos. Lucky SOB.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

this dude literally made this account to post this message. That's hilarious!

Yet another reason (and I know I am repeating myself) that I think posting in the marketplace should have specific requirements. Not only a specific post count but a length of time as a member. Maybe 100 posts, length 6 months. I dunno. But something to that effect. An achievable goal for those that are legit, but a waste of time for these types. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, eightbit said:

Yet another reason (and I know I am repeating myself) that I think posting in the marketplace should have specific requirements. Not only a specific post count but a length of time as a member. Maybe 100 posts, length 6 months. I dunno. But something to that effect. An achievable goal for those that are legit, but a waste of time for these types. 

I'd be in favor of that!

• Like 2