IGNORED

Computer Museum

rietveld

The big move into my stand alone museum building is today 

My mothers day gift to my wife is to clear out the retro gear from our main house

I have 45 computer systems being setup (including a stand alone Adam and an expansion Adam)

I have 22 video game systems being setup ranging from 70's pong to Atari to PlayStation 

Wish me luck

Edited by rietveld
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, littaum said:

If you've got the opportunity you might shoot some video of the museum display and post it to youtube.  I always like seeing these kind of collections.

Sure.  Hope to have everything done in a few days

Moving it is easy. The setting up is time consuming 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Captain Cozmos said:

We stayed at the Breakers and watched the wind blow all the umbrellas down the beach.
Then we went to the boardwalk and counted how many tattoo shops there were.

My place is right on South Ocean blvd at 16TH ave 

Edited by rietveld
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, evg2000 said:

Happens to us all! I'm moving into a new house in a couple of weeks and I'm already concerned that I don't have enough room for all my stuff :)

My wife and i bought our place 2 years ago.  Its an old school from 1899.  We converted the main part into a 3000 SQR ft house for us  

There were also 2 smaller building in the back of the property.  I converted the smaller 500 sq foot one into a studio apartment   

We converted the bigger 1500 sq ft building into a home gym in one half and a dedicated museum space in the other half.  

It took about 2 years because of the scale of our renovations but i am pretty happy how it turned out.  My computer museum has a sepertate entrance from the street behind us so i can keep that collection separate from our main living area 

Edited by rietveld
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Better not turn on all those computers simultaneously, or the electric company is going to send you a legal warning.  :P

But if you did, and were able to connect to the internet with all those computers, you could probably launch a DOS attack all by yourself!  :lol: 

• Haha 1