IGNORED

FS: 32GB Black Wii U console (Samsung NAND, modded) - $125 plus shipping

eightbit

Black Wii U console for sale. The console itself is pretty scratched up (it was a kids console) but is fully functional and not broken in any way...just heavy scratches (black piano plastic). The gamepad is in very good condition. I believe the screen has only a few micro scratches but I added a screen protector to it not very long after purchase. The gamepad body had some scrapes on the back of it but overall I think it is in pretty good condition. If you are looking for a "minty mint" console this is not it. But, if you are looking for a fully functional modded and reliable console, this is the one!

The system has been wiped clean and hacked with Tiramisu and Homebrew Launcher, and the vWii side of things hacked with cIOS and HBC. Basically, you can run whatever you want on this console. I also backed up the NAND for safety and it will be included on a 4GB card with the other necessary files to boot this into Tiramisu.

Comes with the following:

Console (of course)

Gamepad

Official Gamepad charging dock

Power supply for console

Power supply for charging dock

Wii sensor bar 

HDMI cable (3rd party)

I would also like to add that this console has been confirmed using the Samsung eMMC NAND chip (confirmed with WiiUident). I know some people want to know this as the consoles with the "Hynix" brand chips are apparently failing at a rapid rate. Getting one with the "good" chips (Samsung or Toshiba) is a crap shoot as there is no way to tell what is inside before purchasing. But, yeah, this is a good one. 

The system works great and like I said is fully open to play whatever you want on it, back up your game collection to a hard drive, run homebrew, and so on.

PRICE LOWERED. $200 $125 PLUS SHIPPING TAKES THIS.

I will get some pictures up soon if it does not sell before then ;)

Thanks for looking!

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...