IGNORED

FS: Krikzz Everdrive for Game Gear, Atari 810 Floppy Drive, TV Modded Sega Game Gear, other goodies

T.A.P.

I have a variety of goodies up for sale.

One is an Everdrive GG for the Sega Game Gear it is an official Krikzz product.

The Everdrive GG was originally from Stone Age Gamer. It comes with a new 16gb SD card. The micro SD card goes inside the cartridge case, so you need to take it apart to put one in. Looking to get $100 + shipping for it.

I am also selling an Atari 810 Floppy Drive. It is untested and has been sitting in a closet for 25+ years. It comes with an SIO cable, but I don't think I have a PSU for it. I believe it is the MSI version. I'm Looking to get $80 + shipping for it. If that sounds too high, make me an offer.

I also have a TV-modded Sega Game Gear. It was modded to output an S-Video signal. It is my understanding that the system has been recapped. The screen was also replaced with a new LCD, and you can play it as a regular handheld Game Gear, but the modder who did it botched the job, so you have a couple of lines running down the LCD screen, and some bubbling on the plastic screen cover. The video signal on the TV displays no such lines. It's an imperfect system, but it works and if you are technically minded you can probably fix the issues it has. I'll include an S-Video and stereo cable for hooking it up to a TV, plus an official Sega AC adapter. Looking for $100 + shipping.

I also have a few other random goodies that I want to see get a new home.

Maroon box for Activision Boxing for the Atari 2600 - Just the box

Ninja Gaiden 3 box for Atari Lynx - Just the box

If you want either, let's try to figure out a fair price for them. I don't expect much for those.

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

Edited by T.A.P.