Jump to content
IGNORED

Champ Games Ladybug help


Yurkie

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Northcoastgamer said:

Have you eaten all the dots, the 3 hearts and the 3 letter boxes? The veggie in the middle isn't necessary to proceed.

Yes I ate everything on the board except one dot and then eat the cucumber, but when I finish the level I am back on the cucumber again, over and over and over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Yurkie said:

Yes I ate everything on the board except one dot and then eat the cucumber, but when I finish the level I am back on the cucumber again, over and over and over.

That sounds exactly like how the demo version of the original Ladybug (not Ladybug Arcade) behaves. Try the ROM posted in the development thread here and see if it works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Northcoastgamer said:

Have you tried using game select? There are 3 levels novice standard and advanced. If the game is idle for 20 seconds it goes into demo. 

Novice mode still advances the bonus veggies. It slows down the enemies and gives you more lives to start with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone have an email for champ games they could send me via private message?

 

I want to email and send them the zip file from my digital purchase and see if there is a rom error.

 

Aside from my issue, this is a wonderful game.

 

I appreciate all the responses.😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yurkie said:

Does anyone have an email for champ games they could send me via private message?

 

I want to email and send them the zip file from my digital purchase and see if there is a rom error.

 

Aside from my issue, this is a wonderful game.

 

I appreciate all the responses.😊

You can send PM to @johnnywc and ask him for email address....

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DeafAtariFromKansas said:

You can send PM to @johnnywc and ask him for email address....

I sent him a message and he's responded. I thought it might be a difficulty setting or something, I didn't read the manual.🙈

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...