IGNORED

SOLD!: Heavily Upgraded Atari 800 - Incognito + Mechanical Keyboard

R.Cade

Extensively Upgraded Atari 800 for sale.

$450 OBO

I built this a couple years ago and just never use it, so I thought I would pass it on to another Atari enthusiast. The price is really just a guess based on the parts and the time involved in upgrading it. I am open to reasonable offers.

* Has fully installed and working Incognito board. I will include the original OS+RAM cartridges. The installation videos also recommended a small resistor change to enhance the 800 video output and this was done.

* Keyboard mylar was replaced with a board that has Kailh "chocolate" mechanical switches. This has a great feel and all keys work great.

The only downside (if you consider it that) is that the mechanical keyboard bends the case just a little and makes it hard to open the top portion. This is not a problem day to day, since you never really open it with the Incognito board except to pull out the CF card to transfer data. I left it off when I used it (the power kill switch is disabled).

This includes only the computer and a power supply. No other cables or accessories. The CF card with the Incognito is included.

20230529_173312.jpg

20230529_173210.jpg

20230529_173216.jpg

20230529_173412.jpg

20230529_184341.jpg

Edited by R.Cade
sold
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I have my 800 from christmas 1980 and I installed incognito in 2012, Then when Fujinet came out I put that on.

This is a nice looking 800 It will sell, seen a few on ebay with incognito installed sell.

Again NICE LOOKING 800 !!