IGNORED

FS: Restored Interact Model 1 Computer

Dubis7

I'm looking to part ways with my restored Interact Model 1 machine. I've gone through this over the past few years and replaced the belts in the tape recorder, rebuilt the keyboard with new foam and new plastic pins to connect it to the main unit and replaced the cover on the power adapter box (these always seem to be broken) with an exact duplicate including all the text to make it indistinguishable from an original. The computer is working - I don't have any tapes to include with it but am happy to link you to an archive of tape WAV files so you can access any software you may want. I'll also say upfront that the keyboard is fiddly to use, but in researching it I believe that's just how they were from the factory. I've checked and all the keys do work - they just don't always like to. 

This also comes with three controllers, one of which seems to have some oddness with the shaft. The other two are perfectly fine, though. If anyone wants just the controller I'm happy to take offers on that. 

I'm in the US near Washington DC, so local pickup or delivery would be great. I'm also happy to ship anywhere within the US. 

If anyone is interested feel free to make an offer! Oh, and as far as the photos go goes the picture quality is much better in person. That TV isn't the friendliest with some of these old systems. 

20230814_131144.jpg

20230814_131035.jpg

20230814_131008.jpg

20230814_131004.jpg

20230814_130552.jpg

20230814_130548.jpg

20230814_130543.jpg

20230814_130533.jpg

20230814_130528.jpg