IGNORED

Pong Picture Thread

5-11under

• 1 month later...

The only one I have is the atari c-380, but mine is all brown woodgrain the one in the pic above looks like a beige color?? :?

If I were to get one which one would be the best one as far as being fun to play and fairly easy to get a hold of?? :ponder:

And which is the rarest and hardest to find?? :ponder:

Here are the 2 "pongs" I own;

The first is a Radofin Tele-sports TV game, I love the "thumb slide" control

pong_01.jpg

The second is a Roberts Rally IV

pong_02.jpg

How are the Target shooting pongs played? I have never found one with the gun. I am a huge fan of light gun games on the NES.

The only one I have is the atari c-380, but mine is all brown woodgrain the one in the pic above looks like a beige color?? :?  

yup it is beige they had 2 styles of them, i myself would rather have the brown woodgrain one as i have 2 of the beige c-380's - one boxed and complete and one loose

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a couple pictures of the Nintendo pong units that were released in Japan:

Nintendo Block Buster (i.e. Breakout)

nintendoblock.jpg

Nintendo TV-Game 15

nintendo15.jpg

And then, here's probably the coolest pong machine I've ever seen. I don't own this unit, unfortunately, I just found the picture on some site somewheres and saved it to my HD because the thing was so cool looking.

occit.jpg

...word is bondage...

Here are the two Pong machines I own.

Atari Video Pinball, Model #: C-380 (SN: 65257F)

Atari Tele-Games Pong, Model #: 637.25796 (SN: C63634)

I have those 2 as well but mine isn't the Tele-games version, it is the all-black Atari version. I also have an Odyssey one but I have yet to modify the cord so that I can play it as they had a special connector that plugged into their proprietary TV adapter. Here's a link to a great website for Pong-related stuff.

http://www.pong-story.com/intro.htm

If you ever have a question, just e-mail the guy that runs the site. He's great and has responded to every question that I have ever asked.

Anyone can help me find the Pong unit in picture pong04.jpg?

I'd like to go hunting for it but don't know what name to search for. I'm sure there were other non-radio shack units that looked like that one.

If not then do I search for "Radio shack pong"?

Mine used to have blue dials and I believe it was from Sears but I may be wrong.

Anyone can help me find the Pong unit in picture pong04.jpg?

I'd like to go hunting for it but don't know what name to search for. I'm sure there were other non-radio shack units that looked like that one.

If not then do I search for "Radio shack pong"?

Mine used to have blue dials and I believe it was from Sears but I may be wrong.

It is called a "TV Scoreboard" so I'd try Radio Shack and TV Scoreboard. I searched TV Scoreboard and found the following 2 like it:

http://64.4.46.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN...ed%3d1072564496

http://64.4.46.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN...ed%3d1072564496

Laura

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...