IGNORED

Dynablasters (by BBG Entertainment) - (in VCS Store)

davpa

• 3 weeks later...

The game is now available for purchase on the Atari VCS store! Having a great time with this game so far and it seems fairly easy to find online games, maybe it is cross play with other platforms as I've only had to wait less than a minute to find players? So far I've done a few online tournaments and some online co-op 🙂 I can see this game being a lot of fun to play at the weekend, the competition online will be crazy lol  

Awesome news! Just out of curiosity does anyone know how the rights work with Bomberman/ Dynablasters? My understanding was that Dynablasters was the original European name for what the US calls Bomberman. I thought Konami had the rights to Bomberman now. Is the Dynablasters name separate now, and BBG has the rights to that name? Just idle curiosity, the game looks awesome either way.

It's a decent Bomberman game, no doubt. Looks nice and plays well. Too bad I had to purchase it and Tommy didn't send me a code for a free download, for I own the physical copy for Amico! Anyway, I spent quite a bit of time with the game today and I find it EXTREMELY difficult. I can't even complete the full tutorial, and that seems to be against only a single opponent!

On 9/14/2023 at 4:06 PM, RollOut said:

Awesome news! Just out of curiosity does anyone know how the rights work with Bomberman/ Dynablasters? My understanding was that Dynablasters was the original European name for what the US calls Bomberman. I thought Konami had the rights to Bomberman now. Is the Dynablasters name separate now, and BBG has the rights to that name? Just idle curiosity, the game looks awesome either way.

LOL, I was really curious about that too.

On 9/14/2023 at 5:06 PM, RollOut said:

Awesome news! Just out of curiosity does anyone know how the rights work with Bomberman/ Dynablasters?

I think this answers the background question at least.
https://bbg-entertainment.com/bbg-acquires-first-star-software-name-and-full-rights/

I've really been enjoying this game so far! Its been my go to game lately on the Atari VCS, its very addictive and i would even say its a lot better than the new Super Bomberman R2 which i also picked up on Steam last week. I had a good time with some friends playing the co-op mode key collecting in Dynablaster, such a neat extra to have in this type of game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...