IGNORED

Bubsy 3D on the Atari Jaguar (Not a clickbait)

KidGameR186496

On 9/11/2023 at 6:23 PM, Stephen said:

Well bro, just consider the source bro.  You're a none dev so you don't know WTF you're talking about and what the Jag can do.  He is an all knowing dev, so the universe shines out of his rectum.

Yes indeed consider it,you've released nothing and not a programmer,so you would know more then me.How stupid do you think members are exactly?They're smarter then you can even Imagine.Members support devs that create games that they want,not you or anybody else will dictate to them what not to purchase,only in your own little world does that make sense.Ten members hate me guess what the other hundreds are doing?buying my games.They add me on facebook and the group grows more and more and they talk to me,I could careless about 10 members that hate.You've lost already as soon as I released a game,keep going though I don't mind.

Edited by Jag_Mag
  • Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Jag_Mag said:

This can go either way,most are none programers and dictate to members what can and cannot be done,it can be done on Jag would it be worth it?depends on if your a fan of the game or not.A good rule of thumb is look what said member and if they released anything,if they haven't skip their post.

45 minutes ago, Jag_Mag said:

@Seedy1812 Like this member,a non programmer,skip

Hey bro - is a "none programmer" the same as a "none dev"?  My NASA badge is wondering, since you are so far above me.

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Jag_Mag said:

@Seedy1812 Like this member,a non programmer,skip

Wow - I must bow down to your superiority.  My "none dev" skills have led to a terrible life of having a wife, a house, various NASA trips, rocket launch parties, etc.  Keep on with your god complex for the folks you aspire to impress.  It's doing wonders for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Jag_Mag said:

Yes indeed consider it,you've released nothing and not a programmer,so you would know more then me.How stupid do you think members are exactly?They're smarter then you can even Imagine.Members support devs that create games that they want,not you or anybody else will dictate to them what not to purchase,only in your own little world does that make sense.Ten members hate me guess what the other hundreds are doing?buying my games.They add me on facebook and the group grows more and more and they talk to me,I could careless about 10 members that hate.You've lost already as soon as I released a game,keep going though I don't mind.

OK dipshit - I've tried to be nice, but you are spastic.  I've been supporting my family since before you were born via coding.  I've stood next to astronauts that were on the ISS watching rockets launch because my software is in use on dozens of multi-billion dollar contracts.  Enjoy your success and your group of pirate wannabes. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Jag_Mag said:

You were never nice Stephen,cool story what does that have to do with anything dev?

Since you idolize devs, over "none devs", I am just flexing my internet muscles, so you can see how cool I am, and finally worship me as a dev, rather than a "none dev".

• Haha 2

The only thing the last several posts have managed to convince me of is, that I likely could have been a Dev instead of a lowly dirt-eating none-Dev.🤔 Failing that though, if I was not intelligent enough to become an almighty Dev surely, at the very least, I might have become a rocket Scientist or Nasa Engineer, perhaps not as prestigious as a god-like Game Dev but you know, baby steps........🤷‍♂️

P.S. - BUBSY SUCKS. 

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Jag_Mag said:

This can go either way,most are none programers and dictate to members what can and cannot be done,it can be done on Jag would it be worth it?depends on if your a fan of the game or not.A good rule of thumb is look what said member and if they released anything,if they haven't skip their post.

Here's a better idea: look at the username. If it says "Jag_Mag", then skip the post as it will have nothing worthwhile in it, with the quoted message as a prime example.

• Like 2