IGNORED

Canadian Amiga CD32 -- Thinking of selling

Scott84

Hi Everyone, 

I am new here but have been a long time lurker. I used to post on NintendoAge and a few other sites. 

I purchased an Amiga CD32 from someone who worked for Commodore in Canada in the early to mid 90s. Commodore gave out these consoles for employees who were working at the time it was released. Apparently it was only used once or twice since they had to use them at work. I had it sitting in a box for 10+ years and never got around to enjoying it. Someone at a swap meet handed me some burned games that are included that may or may not work. I know they hold no value. 

I was thinking of putting it up for sale and was wondering its value. I have some un-expected bills coming up so I need to take care of my family. 

Not looking for the highest dollar. Just wondering what an average price would be. I rather sell it to a local collector than ebay it. Hence why I am here and not just putting it to auction. 

Thanks for you time. 

IMG_6742.jpg

IMG_6744.jpg

IMG_6745.jpg

IMG_6746.jpg

IMG_6747.jpg

IMG_6748.jpg

IMG_6749.jpg

IMG_6750.jpg

IMG_6751.jpg

IMG_6752.jpg

IMG_6753.jpg

IMG_6754.jpg

IMG_6755.jpg

IMG_6756.jpg

IMG_6757.jpg

IMG_6758.jpg

IMG_6759.jpg

IMG_6760.jpg

IMG_6763.jpg

Edited by Scott84
Spelling

Think they only sold a few NTSC ones before having to stop due to some parent lawsuit which eventually ruined them. It will probably need recapping by now but in the UK I expect it would sell for £250-300 especially as the box is in good condition.

The Amiga section is small on here, I would advertise it on the EAB forum which has Amiga users from all over the world. I apologise if this breaks forum rules linking to another... https://eab.abime.net/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, str0m said:

Think they only sold a few NTSC ones before having to stop due to some parent lawsuit which eventually ruined them. It will probably need recapping by now but in the UK I expect it would sell for £250-300 especially as the box is in good condition.

The Amiga section is small on here, I would advertise it on the EAB forum which has Amiga users from all over the world. I apologise if this breaks forum rules linking to another... https://eab.abime.net/

Thanks for the reply! 

• 4 months later...