IGNORED

Does *anyone* have the Atari 7800 HES/Salu Baseball case cover? Also Tank Command/Water Ski..

Kirkland

My Title Match Pro Wrestling and Tomcat (just the front cover) are scruffy- a clean scan would save me editing time.  Let me scrounge around for my revision list- I think there are some "Rev A" ones (usually more red) I'm missing for completeness sake.

Now Atari 5200 and 8bit.. that opens a can of worms.

for Atari 2600:

http://www.atensionspan.com/evil/A2600-US-Missing.html
need to update that- I've gotten scans for Track & Field and picked up Frogger II and Miner 2049er II.

Tomcat front/back per request.

Tomcat Front (600 dpi; otherwise at 1200 dpi the file is 100MB and is too big to upload):

Scan2.thumb.png.c7fc003f93d092c8d31974f5d6de575b.png

Tomcat Back (1200 dpi):

Scan1.thumb.png.eea2a89b4fa362f30842ea29b2d83c94.png

Sadly, I do not have Title Match Pro Wrestling's manual, but I do have others.  So, feel free to drop a line with what else you're looking for.

http://www.atensionspan.com/KML/Atari7800/A7800 Manual Compendium-V0.9.pdf

It's 250MB, so might take a bit to download (shaking fist at GoDaddy)

This is optimized for viewing on a 4K monitor, so your mileage at other resolutions may vary.

Getting this dialed in.  I see the Tower Toppler header needs to shift, and the 2nd set of Xevious maps don't line up with the first.  The 5 path Crossbow pics are sideways, but that can't really be helped.  Still need to finalize some credits based on print/PDF versions.  The print copy won't have the Midnight Mutants or Scrapyard Dog walkthroughs in it- would add 30+ pages to do right, and even then the Scrapyard Dog maps are just way to long to work in print.  But they look pretty good in this PDF. ;) On that note, I'd like to push out a final version of this in time for the Atari 2600+ launch, so the clock is ticking.

I would like to include some web links on the credits page for more Atari 7800 resources, but outside of AtariAge, Atari7800.org, 7800.8bitdev.org and Atari7800Forever, I'm at a loss for what's out there.  Any ideas from you experts?

I'm firing off the 600dpi version to Lulu.com on Monday to do a test print.  I'm a little concerned about having page numbers on the edges and some covers that go clear to the edge, but I should be ok.  If not, I'll have an idea of what needs to be adjusted before continuing on.

Any questions/comments/concerns/offers of officially licensing by Atari.. fire away- I'm open to suggestions to make this a comprehensive one-stop guide.

9 hours ago, Kirkland said:

http://www.atensionspan.com/KML/Atari7800/A7800 Manual Compendium-V0.9.pdf

It's 250MB, so might take a bit to download (shaking fist at GoDaddy)

This is optimized for viewing on a 4K monitor, so your mileage at other resolutions may vary.

Getting this dialed in.  I see the Tower Toppler header needs to shift, and the 2nd set of Xevious maps don't line up with the first.  The 5 path Crossbow pics are sideways, but that can't really be helped.  Still need to finalize some credits based on print/PDF versions.  The print copy won't have the Midnight Mutants or Scrapyard Dog walkthroughs in it- would add 30+ pages to do right, and even then the Scrapyard Dog maps are just way to long to work in print.  But they look pretty good in this PDF. ;) On that note, I'd like to push out a final version of this in time for the Atari 2600+ launch, so the clock is ticking.

I would like to include some web links on the credits page for more Atari 7800 resources, but outside of AtariAge, Atari7800.org, 7800.8bitdev.org and Atari7800Forever, I'm at a loss for what's out there.  Any ideas from you experts?

I'm firing off the 600dpi version to Lulu.com on Monday to do a test print.  I'm a little concerned about having page numbers on the edges and some covers that go clear to the edge, but I should be ok.  If not, I'll have an idea of what needs to be adjusted before continuing on.

Any questions/comments/concerns/offers of officially licensing by Atari.. fire away- I'm open to suggestions to make this a comprehensive one-stop guide.

http://www.atensionspan.com/KML/Atari7800/A7800 Manual Compendium-V0.95.pdf

Known issues fixed.  Down to just questioning if the black borders on sideways pages are too jarring.  The Mrs. suggested using gray (possibly) or just white (unlikely- I think that affects perceived page layout). Thoughts?

Could still use some more web sites (if applicable).  And a nap.

• 4 months later...

Reviving this topic since I found French Ballblazer instructions.

If memory serves, they were folded in quarter and attached to the back of the original box via shrinkwrap.  But, I could be wrong; it was ages ago.

Do you need that scanned?  Also, for others here, is that how others remember this French instruction book was attached?  Maybe it came from one of my quests to get a red-label Ballblazer.