IGNORED

You WISH you had THIS...

Trebor

Vinnie:

Damn! And here I was trying to get you an extra Rampage cart to add to your 7800 collection..and then you up and bid on this FANTASTIC collection!!!

I want all you dupes now pal...don't make me hold Granny for ransom!

hehe...

Seriously good luck on that bid.

[ 07-11-2001: Message edited by: -^Cro§Bow^- ]

That would be a dream come true...to own all that. Actually, I'm more or less half way there now, but I only have about 6 or 7 boxes, the rest went into the garbage years ago before I started collecting seriously. I know have the 5200 with nine unboxed games, but I'm going to attemped collecting boxed additions for it, the same with my 130xe(at least the best of the best here will be boxed). I do have the majority of my 3DO and Jaguar collection in boxes...my lynx is half and half(so far)...

I need these games to finish my cart collection:

Ikari Warriors, Water Ski, Tank Command, Pete Rose Baseball, F-18 Hornet, High Score Cart, Diagnosis Cart, no prototypes...

I have over half of the system new and boxed, with my crown jewels being Sentinel, Planet Smashers, and Midnight Mutants.

Cousin Vinnie

I need a few of those games to finish up my 7800 collection as well, but I'd have a hard time shelling out over $600 (the auction's already at $610) for an auction that would net me mostly duplicates at this point. Would be a great way for someone new to the 7800 to pretty much get a complete collection right off the bat. And from AtariAge's perspective, we sure could use some scans of those rarer items.

I just won an auction on eBay for a Jaguar + CD collection with 40 games, almost all boxed with manuals. That'll go a long way towards the Jaguar section I'm working on for AtariAge. Now if I can just find a similar auction for the Lynx, I'll be all set!

..Al