IGNORED

Call me crazy.... I think I know Atari's plan...

PowerDubs

10 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

At least they didn't stick you with this bad boy.

image.png.d4a307b43cb4a79ead20bca024d2e8d1.png

.... I hope.

Hahah... no, but equally "period appropriate," let me take a picture...

IMG_6274.thumb.JPG.9fa5cae35b87bcb7602f2ef04c7914ee.JPG

This was part of the uniform from 1992-1995. I worked there for about 8 months from 1994 through 1995.

5 hours ago, Lord Mushroom said:

Other things you could do to make the Intel stick work better, @82-T/A, is to lower the resolution to 720p, switch to a faster browser (I like Opera, if you don´t mind sharing your information with China :)) and start using Adblock Plus if your daughter isn´t using an ad-blocker. There are probably other things one could do. But it sounds like you would just rather get some faster equipment.

LOL, yeah... tell me about Opera. The GX version of the browser is very cool... but don't do anything on it except use it occasionally for forums. For the Intel stick... it's used ONLY for programming the Arduino. This is a little station that I set up (built a desk, mounted a monitor, etc.) in a closet in one of the spare bedrooms. So she literally never uses it unless she's doing one of the Arduino projects. So it's actually great for what she uses it for. it's just in the rare instance where we need to look up some kind of programming syntax question where she runs into issues.

• Like 1